Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your BFG Build

AJ5511

Hey, so my favorite go-to, kill anything in one shot, big fucckin gun, is the opticor. I'm currently in the process of installing it's third forma. Here's the build I'm aiming to achieve by the time I max out the number of formas on it:

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Opticor

I would love to see your builds for this rediculously overpowered weapon, rivens are much appreciated. 

PS I didn't go for a status build, but it would be nice to see if you guys have any effective one's.

Well the link doesn't work, but here are the stats:

IMPACT

PUNCTURE

SLASH

ACCURACY

BULLETS

CHARGE SPEED

DELAY BETWEEN SHOTS

10.0x|77.00%

CRITICAL / BULLET

46.429%

STATUS PROBABILITY

MAGAZINE

RELOAD

AMMO

1.00m

PUNCH THROUGH

90%

MULTISHOT

AURA MOD DAMAGE

TOTAL DAMAGE

BURST DPS

SUSTAINED DPS

It has: argon scope, bladed rounds, serration, heavy caliber, hammer shot, point blank, split chamber, vital sense.

1 hour ago, Gladeus-Ex-Machina said:

and I'm not sure when they released a New Loka Syndicate mod for it,

April 20th, 2017 (Introduced as reward in Operation: Ambulas Reborn)

June 29th, 2017 Chains of Harrow quest release (Re-introduced as a regular Syndicate reward)

I do like the Opticor, since you really do feel like you're shooting a laser cannon at someone.

That said, my BFG is the Corinth.  Someone got really intoxicated and mis-labelled an anti-materiel cannon complete with an underslung grenade launcher as a "shotgun" - but, I'm not complaining.

10 minutes ago, rhoenix said:

I do like the Opticor, since you really do feel like you're shooting a laser cannon at someone.

That said, my BFG is the Corinth.  Someone got really intoxicated and mis-labelled an anti-materiel cannon complete with an underslung grenade launcher as a "shotgun" - but, I'm not complaining.

Just curious, how much damge does it do?

9 minutes ago, AJ5511 said:

Just curious, how much damge does it do?

I'll put it this way - since I got my hands on it, the Corinth has become my default primary because of how much damage it does.

Arguments can still be made for the Arca Plasmor, since it has similar range - but the Corinth just feels so much better to use, and is great for clearing rooms when you need it to, as long as you give the shell room to explode.

EDIT: I'm at work now, so I can't give you exact stats unfortunately.

Edited by rhoenix

Dex Sybaris crit build w/ Argon Scope, I can see 6 digit headshots. All I need is a Rhino and Banshee so I can see the damage cap

I just wish it was worth the investment, because it doesn't hit enough targets to help in ESO and even if I were to switch it to Rad damage it wouldn't work on Eidolons. At this rate it will probably just be a good "I am tired of repeating all these bounties" weapon for Fortuna

On 2018-07-18 at 2:00 AM, rhoenix said:

No idea how that could have happened

x1bMzH7.gif

I'm a big fan of Either the Opti set to around 20000 Rad and stupid Crit chance or the Vectis Prime on Harrow for those sweet sweet 6 digit red crits.

Aside from that? THE BFG being the Arca Plasmor is just... it's just the best and so damned satisfying as a general purpose weapon.

Edited by RetroNomad