Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE akf's or "just let me mine" players during bountys

TheDanteZero

it quite common this days going to plains to do high lvl bountys and have squad just not doint the bounty, i think is the new meta of this game , "just let another A****** carry my arse, while i mine or fish a little bit " , man did u mind to fix the leave objective warning please?? i mean you put it , then got bugged , you take it out , then make a new landscape and leave plains just like that, and its not liek is cause players going with squishy frames , lol no , ive seen rhinos/inaros/chromas just fafing arround while i alone doing defences or holding points alone wwhile im on a 3 mans squad

a pissed player  >:c

Ehhh.. what..?

Calm down, take another look and rework your post. At least 75% of it doesn't make any sense.

All I get is the first part about AFKers in PoE, and yeah, it's an issue, though one you can resolve yourself since DE doesn't seem inclined to. Just go back to Cetus and start either with a new group or the teammates that aren't going to AFK.

1 minute ago, TheDanteZero said:

it quite common this days going to plains to do high lvl bountys and have squad just not doint the bounty, i think is the new meta of this game

I think it is a symptom of how utterly boring bounties are. I have no interest in doing bounties at any great rate (I average about one a month). I sometimes start one, go and mine and get around to the bounty "eventually" (I have accidentally left it on public before).

We need to fish and mine to build stuff. We do not need to do bounties. Why should someone not leech, when people just keep doing the mission for them?

• I do not care if people leech in PoE. Maybe it will tell DE they have to do something different with Fortuna...

il y a 12 minutes, Lanadra a dit :

Ehhh.. what..?

Calm down, take another look and rework your post. At least 75% of it doesn't make any sense.

All I get is the first part about AFKers in PoE, and yeah, it's an issue, though one you can resolve yourself since DE doesn't seem inclined to. Just go back to Cetus and start either with a new group or the teammates that aren't going to AFK.

He's saying people shouldn't leech on bounty.

He's right, by the way.

il y a 9 minutes, CaptainMeowth a dit :

He's saying people shouldn't leech on bounty.

He's right, by the way.

And so is the guy you quoted.

The only part that actually meant something was "I think it's the new meta or something, people leech bounties while I do all the work".
The rest is a moderate mess with words in it.

This is hardly feedback, it's just rambling from an angry player that forgot to, and I quote, "Calm Down".

I gotta laugh, because I'm one of those, but not to to the extent I cost the team. In my defense I bring a Nova (Slova) so I can catch up to the team in two shakes of a teleport when the next bounty mission starts, but I won't lie... I see a blue crystal...I'm stopping regardless...those amps and cetus arcanes are not going to build themselves...

If anything it would be best if gems dropped from enemies like NOX or high level foes during bounties..that would get players at bounty mission locations fast.

I don't understand why people still play PoE on public. Join a clan or make some friends, play with people you know won't do this. Same goes for ESO. Unless you want to carry pubs go solo or with friends. If you don't you'll almost always get leechers. 

4 minutes ago, Modeaus said:

I don't understand why people still play PoE on public. Join a clan or make some friends, play with people you know won't do this. Same goes for ESO. Unless you want to carry pubs go solo or with friends. If you don't you'll almost always get leechers. 

It's the first thing that comes to mind. Why would anybody do that ? Leeching. You can put yourself on solo and just chill, enjoy the weather in the plains, fish, mine.

Then I remember all those Limbo's in sorties sitting there not doing anything and I understand that they are the same players.

On 2018-07-19 at 7:13 PM, SinKershel said:

It's the first thing that comes to mind. Why would anybody do that ? Leeching. You can put yourself on solo and just chill, enjoy the weather in the plains, fish, mine.

Then I remember all those Limbo's in sorties sitting there not doing anything and I understand that they are the same players.

Efficiency, they want free bounty rewards while they fish or mine.

On 2018-07-18 at 4:28 PM, Lanadra said:

Ehhh.. what..?

I agree. I barely understood what was the full detail, but I kinda understand the issue from the title alone. I hate to be a grammar police, but I'm certain many people will agree with me that op really needs to improve his grammatical skills.

Anyways, I do agree that leeching is bad in general. However, it'll depends on what situation in POE. For example, if you join a "free roam" squad, then you'd obviously expect people to be mining, fishing, farming something, etc; you typically wont see players doing mission there, obviously. The other situation is if you directly select a mission from Konzu, which will place players in an "objective" mission. If that's the case, then I will HOPE players can contribute to the mission as best as they can, not leech and do nothing, especially wonder off to mine or fish. for 90% of the mission(Understandable you pass by a gem to mine here and there)