The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mining Devar

Blank276

I've been spending over 5 hours (+100 deposits) trying to find Devar. A lot of people says that it is pretty common and easily found. I don't know what i am doing wrong... i thought it was that the tool is T1, but on wiki says that it works just fine... i'm getting tired of this mining stuff. Can somebody help me, telling me what i do wrong?

I wouldn't say it is common but it will be more common than some others.

Considering you are only using a T1 it will be harder to find them as you just have audio ques but generally my mining route is just heading left out of the gate heading past the geyser, past that little base to the south of it to the coast then west up to the base where the caves are (biggest mining spot). From there I just turn back and head in towards the gate to rinse and repeat.

It's a somewhat universal path for mining as you'll hit a lot of both Mineral and Gem (The blue ones you are looking for) 

Edited by SilvaDreams

10 hours ago, Miser_able said:

What color ore are you mining? It only comes from the blue ore. 

Yes, blue ores.

10 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

I wouldn't say it is common but it will be more common than some others.

Considering you are only using a T1 it will be harder to find them as you just have audio ques but generally my mining route is just heading left out of the gate heading past the geyser, past that little base to the south of it to the coast then west up to the base where the caves are (biggest mining spot). From there I just turn back and head in towards the gate to rinse and repeat.

It's a somewhat universal path for mining as you'll hit a lot of both Mineral and Gem (The blue ones you are looking for) 

I was already doing that spot. I've heard about it from many different sources.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Dude, upgrade your gear. 

I would do that, but I want to get Gara, and i need just the Esher Devar witch is the refined version of Devar...

17 minutes ago, Shoryuu said:

get some plat and buy it off someone then

can't trade devars.

i got at least 200 looking for sentirums yesterday in a single night. bring boosters and smeeta if you can. there's really no specific place to get them, just mine every blue ores you see.

Edited by TotallyLagging

Just now, TotallyLagging said:

can't trade devars.

i got at least 200 looking for sentirums yesterday in a single night. bring boosters and smeeta if you can. there's really no specific place to get them, just mine every blue ores you see.

you can trade the polished gems tho if thats what the OP is missing