Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare Mode, No Shields, Feedback

Limekim

So i always do nightmare mode since the rewards are cool, + one guaranteet rare mod.

I love the concept of nightmore mode since it gives me a challenge to beat.

However when i get no shields + energy drain,

Its just plainly punishing and near to impossible to beat, max health drops are 50 health restored and in nightmare mode no shields, EVERY HIT you take counts towards your death, there is almost no escaping it, its pureley punishing and not challenging, please do something to tweak this, maybe 10% of max shields, half shield, no shield recharge ANYTHING, no shield is just bs every time i encounter it.

Try Vampire + No shields, it's much worse when you can't find a enemy up till the 100hp left mark and they 1 shot you because of lack of shields lol

Energy is challenging, Vampire + No shield is annoying, but still challenging. Just much much MUCH harder.

My problem is that no shield+no energy is a combination that almost ALWAYS shows up on me, which instead of being challenging makes the game feel like a poorly balanced third person shooter with lots of light bloom.

I -want- to like nightmare, I really do, but those two modifiers really need to not show up together every time. Why not separate them into 2 separate modifiers?

Edited by TheCometCE

i think blocked damage does give you energy when you got a rage mod. other than that a rhino build around health and armor with a rage mod can have iron skin up pretty often.

edit: making these 2 separate conditions would be rather sensible.

Edited by SlyBoots

that's the point -_-

nightmare mode is supposed to be challenging, hence the name -_-

Next time read the frikin title of the post, this was not a complaint about dificulty, this was a complaing about it just being punishing because there is no way to not take dammage in no shields mode, exept if you spamm invis 

You can block en-drain by siphon aura. Also, you should remove your Flow mod for better effect, 'cause it affect on %-speed of drain.

Just advice.

IMO, the Vampire+En-drain should be less % than 33%, seems like it's still 60% or something like that. For example: 6 times - en-drain (What the hell?! RNG! I hate you. Give me a Braton barrel or Blaze. What? Nope? Only En-Drain? Ok...)

And this and Phobos and Eviscerator (especially their OP-saws) and Grineer Informer! Challenge, yeah! But, you know... Just... bring the flowers to the grave XD

Today i've played on Ice Storm alert. Join session aaaand... Mission Failed. Wtf?! Ok, neeext. Everyone dies and they just left the game. Oh c'mon guys!

I don't cry (we're hold the line on Outer Terminus with En-Drain), but what about new players? Who don't have a clan or tanky WFs? And good weapon.

No help, no ammo, no energy and shields. And low HP. Mmm... Fresh meat.

Edited by Thundervision

I'm actually for the No Shield/Leaking Energy Nightmade mode. It's fun, changes your pacing and makes it a hell of a lot harder. Besides, while it's no Shields, you 'can' get energy from orbs but it'll quickly tick down.

Got to admit that a nightmare defense with No Shield/Leaking Energy was intensely fun.

Also, it makes Health Packs actually useful (if lacking) for a change. 50 and 100 isn't enough recovery in my opinion and should be adjusted to a fix amount + a percentage of your maximum health. Something like :

50 + 10% of Max Health

100 + 20% of Max Health

Also, it makes Health Packs actually useful (if lacking) for a change. 50 and 100 isn't enough recovery in my opinion and should be adjusted to a fix amount + a percentage of your maximum health.

True and true. And Rejuvenation Aura also should be reworked for a percentage of ammount HP, not a 0.8HP per sec.

So i prefer Trinity's heal or Ancient Healer controled by Nyx's MC.

Edited by Thundervision