Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur's Umbra Scarf

(XBOX)Sasorochi

Question

Actually, I also think that it should be an accessory like Valkyr or Nekros and not a feature integrated on the frame's skin. Just like you have the option to select his alt helmet with one of his eyes showing instead of the pristine one you should also be able to disable it. 

Maybe when a syandana is equiped take the part of the scarf that is in umbra back, that way the scarf isn't removed and it doesn't go through the syandana

Its not very clear in the picture (sorry) but the syandana walks through the cape and thats kinda of annoying

Umbra_Scarf.PNG

Edited by StormZuus

This post give me a chuckle, since most of the playerbase is praising DE for not losing the scarf when they change skins.

The scarf is the last reminder of the "Dax", who became a victim of Ballas and his damnable Infested project. I prefer using the "sundered" helmet, just to drive that fact home.

Le 29/07/2018 à 16:24, GrazewoundZeroLow a dit :

This post give me a chuckle, since most of the playerbase is praising DE for not losing the scarf when they change skins.

The scarf is the last reminder of the "Dax", who became a victim of Ballas and his damnable Infested project. I prefer using the "sundered" helmet, just to drive that fact home.

I understand so it's just his Scarf is hard to korrectly kustum, so Scarf should be have same kolor than atachments

On 2018-07-29 at 9:24 AM, GrazewoundZeroLow said:

See I don't mind the extra chest bits and back parts, but the scarf itself is painful when you want to use pretty much any syandana, as it clips horribly or causes it to go nuts and just look really really bad.

On 2018-08-04 at 12:16 AM, (PS4)SCP-100912 said:

See I don't mind the extra chest bits and back parts, but the scarf itself is painful when you want to use pretty much any syandana, as it clips horribly or causes it to go nuts and just look really really bad.

Maybe don't use a syndana? The scarf for me doubles as a syndana.

17 minutes ago, Fotetsu said:

Look at the earlier posts and you'll figure it out mate :satisfied:

Ok...

On 2018-08-07 at 2:33 PM, Nayriko said:

I wish they would let my Ash Prime Koga wear his scarf!! 😛

Ok... He's talking about Ash prime... And the scarf wearable. While I don't see this particular bit happening because the scarf is signatory of the Excalibur umbra (valkyr binds/nekros binds/etc). (As for crossovers, you know you can use umbra animation on any other Warframe, right?)

I still don't see it a relevant. 

33 minutes ago, (PS4)hereticSky said:

Ok...

Ok... He's talking about Ash prime... And the scarf wearable. While I don't see this particular bit happening because the scarf is signatory of the Excalibur umbra (valkyr binds/nekros binds/etc). (As for crossovers, you know you can use umbra animation on any other Warframe, right?)

I still don't see it a relevant. 

It just gets oversaturated after a while, You see the same "request" so to speak in almost 4 out of 10 Threads, that is all (as for animation, that doesn't really count, you can have whichever animation you like on whichever warframe you like, model specific parts on the other hand are locked to their respective warframe)

P.S.   As for relevancy that is exactly what I'm talking about myself

Edited by Fotetsu

7 hours ago, (PS4)hereticSky said:

So.... Make a very specific change for what really isn't a problem for 1/50+ frames in the game? See I can drop percentages too. 🙂

Except it is a problem for all primes and the frames that have extra accessories. Can you imagine being forced to have valkyr's binds on no matter what, or the mortos bits for nekros, or the wings on dynasty chroma, etc. It's not a very specific change when it's already been done with frames that have stuff like that. Primes can toggle their prime bits with other skins, valkyr can remove her bonds, and so on, so why shouldn't Umbra be able to remove his scarf?

7 hours ago, (PS4)SCP-100912 said:

Except it is a problem for all primes and the frames that have extra accessories. Can you imagine being forced to have valkyr's binds on no matter what, or the mortos bits for nekros, or the wings on dynasty chroma, etc. It's not a very specific change when it's already been done with frames that have stuff like that. Primes can toggle their prime bits with other skins, valkyr can remove her bonds, and so on, so why shouldn't Umbra be able to remove his scarf?

It's signatory .. for lore purposes.