Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resonate Quake can't kill Corrupt Eximus!?

Balcora5601

Question

I dunno how people do it, but I tried to use Quake Nuke on Solo (normal) onslaught to farm focus. Turn out, I'm stuck as soon as I meet with corrupt enemy or Grineer since RQ need like 4 time to kill a wave and then energy ran out (I don't have energize arcane). 

So is there anyone with the same problem? Cause 8k of damage should one shot corrupted eximus at level 41 that stand 5 metre away from you but it didn't ( it took me 4 times).

Am I missing something or that just how thing suppose to work?

Thanks.

18 answers to this question

à l’instant, Balcora5601 a dit :

I dunno how people do it, but I tried to use Quake Nuke on Solo (normal) onslaught to farm focus. Turn out, I'm stuck as soon as I meet with corrupt enemy or Grineer since RQ need like 4 time to kill a wave and then energy ran out (I don't have energize arcane). 

So is there anyone with the same problem? Cause 8k of damage should one shot corrupted eximus at level 41 that stand 5 metre away from you but it didn't ( it took me 4 times).

Thanks.

Depends on which eximus. Blast damage is terrible versus ferrite armour, and some eximi get added resistance. If that was the case, you'd get a -75% damage on him and also his armour would be multiplied by 1.75x before calculating the damage. Hardly surprising you wouldn't kill him until after 4-5 casts. 

6 hours ago, Autongnosis said:

Depends on which eximus. Blast damage is terrible versus ferrite armour, and some eximi get added resistance. If that was the case, you'd get a -75% damage on him and also his armour would be multiplied by 1.75x before calculating the damage. Hardly surprising you wouldn't kill him until after 4-5 casts. 

I see so RQ is Blast Element and not normal attack, that's explain a lot!! Thank you!

7 hours ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

Because they nerfed it into complete uselessness. Now you can't even CC with it, which was the one thing that made it good

still with the nerf, Res Quake can kill pretty quick and fast and still the best CC

7 hours ago, Balcora5601 said:

Thanks.

Try  strength mods with res quake and see the difference

5ndqxph.png

1 hour ago, Balcora5601 said:

In term of CC, I can still do knockdown CC map wide though.

Let me quote the OP for you below. 

7 hours ago, Balcora5601 said:

Thanks.

27 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

still with the nerf, Res Quake can kill pretty quick and fast and still the best CC

Try  strength mods with res quake and see the difference

5ndqxph.png

Try doing that in Mot after 3 hours, it isn't gonna work well without chugging up so much energy..

2 hours ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

Let me quote the OP for you below. 

Try doing that in Mot after 3 hours, it isn't gonna work well without chugging up so much energy..

I never bring banshee on any survival, but i can tell u that i did mot for 3 hours, and void defense for 120 waves with my All Star Wining Frame: ASH-BUSTER

10 hours ago, kyori said:

Is the 8k dmg from Warframe builder? I’d suggest to test your build in the stimulator first to confirm your dmg output. 

Yeah, I just check it and it's correct 8K, 400/sec X 20 per augment mod. Any way even with max power Armour is still a pain to kill, Also I tried with Sorties with elemental resist, and I found out that I can't do S#&$ 😂🤣😭.

This just proof that this rework make Banshee less powerful than before!! I need to find a better solution for Onsluaght focus farm.

To farm focus use Saryn prime built for spores and a certain zaw. Look up lifehunt scythe build on YouTube. 

Mods for saryn:

Corrosive projection

Cunning drift

Stretch

Vitality

Regenerative molt

Streamline

Steel fiber

Primed continuity

Transient fortitude

Intensify

Edited by (XB1)Red X278
Saryn build mods

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Red X278 said:

To farm focus use Saryn prime built for spores and a certain zaw. Look up lifehunt scythe build on YouTube. 

Thanks, I just take a look and it's seem to be even better than atterax or scoliac with range riven. Will use this for sure

6 hours ago, Balcora5601 said:

This just proof that this rework make Banshee less powerful than before!!

Her RQ never was powerful in the first place. You would start having problems with certain enemy units as early as levels 40-50. I think if anything, the rework only benefited her, because her CC can now cover much more space, often whole maps even.

On 2018-07-27 at 5:16 AM, DarthKadra said:

Her RQ never was powerful in the first place. You would start having problems with certain enemy units as early as levels 40-50. I think if anything, the rework only benefited her, because her CC can now cover much more space, often whole maps even.

Well that's something that should be listed as more balanced.