Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro inventory

(PSN)Xali_al-saachezX

Is baro ever going to update his inventory??? Or our we doomed to have the all the same stuff forever??? I ask becuz its a little upsetting seeing him with the samethings every other friday i used to look forward to baro coming i used to farm for prime junk two or three days in advance but now its just like......."oh boy baro is coming i wonder what crap he'll have that i'll have duplicates of"......sigh i just want to be happy about baro coming again without going to the trouble of making a new wf acc (although that might not even help either)

*In an alternate universe, in an unforeseen future, DE adds a new primed mod and idk a cosmetic or something every single baro. Over the course of a year all mods anyone even considers equipping have been primed.  Demand for Endo farms rise, content becomes even more trivial than it ever was before.  DE is left with few options.  Add extremely high-gear-requirement content for a better endo grind and further alienate new players with an emptier starchart and longer grind to 'endgame', or leave the ravenous veterans with unsatisfying long grinds maxing out their kits with primed mods for nothing.  In a panic, DE releases Prisma Warframes with a special endo-increasing passive and added stats further pushing the prime farm into irrelevance as Baro's wares slowly become the only items worth owning.  In the year 2024 a rebrand to Baroframe is announced.*

Edited by KochDerFrettchen

51 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

He does update his inventory every time he arrives, it may not be as noticeable though, but he definitely does. Evertime he arrives he always brings at least 1 new item in his inventory.

Really?

Cause i haven't seen any new item since ages,

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Really?

Cause i haven't seen any new item since ages,

Then you really need to pay better attention. For the PC rotation:

• Primed Quickdraw and Kiteer Stencil for July 27th
  • Prisma Uru Syandana for July 13th
  • Gorgon Towsun Skin for June 29th
  • Kiteer Atmos Oculus for June 15th
  • Kubrow and Kavat Sigil for June 1st
  • Opticor Elixis Skin for May 18th
  • Corrupted Heavy Gunner Specter for May 4th.

Need to be extended more? A quick look at the wiki can show all this. Consoles are only behind two rotation from PC.

1 hour ago, Gamma745 said:

Then you really need to pay better attention. For the PC rotation:

• Primed Quickdraw and Kiteer Stencil for July 27th
  • Prisma Uru Syandana for July 13th
  • Gorgon Towsun Skin for June 29th
  • Kiteer Atmos Oculus for June 15th
  • Kubrow and Kavat Sigil for June 1st
  • Opticor Elixis Skin for May 18th
  • Corrupted Heavy Gunner Specter for May 4th.

Need to be extended more? A quick look at the wiki can show all this. Consoles are only behind two rotation from PC.

have to wait for a month to see it on console

Just now, (XB1)Oussii said:

have to wait for a month to see it on console

Just for the newest PC items. Consoles already got, let's see... Gorgon Towsun Skin last time, Kiteer Atmos Oculus before then, Kubrow and Kavat Sigil, even before then, and so on.

Baro does bring something new every time already. What more do you want?

40 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Just for the newest PC items. Consoles already got, let's see... Gorgon Towsun Skin last time, Kiteer Atmos Oculus before then, Kubrow and Kavat Sigil, even before then, and so on.

Baro does bring something new every time already. What more do you want?

These are old items, i cannot remember that i bought anything from baro since 3 or 4 visits

1 minute ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

These are old items, i cannot remember that i bought anything from baro since 3 or 4 visits

I'm sorry, what? Those are old items? Even the wiki stated those items only appeared recently. As in, they just literally be brought in Baro's ware. How the heck are they old?