Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Review of Ignis Wraith Build

NetworkGuy

Question

13 answers to this question

Umm...Serration? 

Serration - Split Chamber - Heavy Caliber - Shred

Vital Sense - Point Strike - and then either two 60/60 elements of choice or two 90 elements of choice depending on how many procs you want vs raw damage

That's the barebones Ignis setup I run with and make modifications as needed, for things like hunter munitions, alternate status stacking, etc.

Edited by Lannen

• Replace Vital Sense with Serration
  • Max that Heavy Caliber if possible! This is the weapon it was made for.
  • Decide between Sinister Reach and Combustion Beam and replace one with more damage/status damage
    • Sinister Reach is great, but unnecessary in most situations
    • Combustion beam doesn't scale well to Tier 3 enemies, but is awe-inspiring at Tier 2 vs Infested (Bwa-ha-ha)

The Ignis Wraith can be surprisingly good in most situations even at high level. If you invest forma in it, you'll not be disappointed!

Edited by Canach

I would take out shred and replace it with point strike. Then replace combustion beam with hunter munitions as it will give you much more dps against the tougher enemies. Then to take the dmg even further get rid of sinister reach and put a maxed serration there. I don't know why you use heavy caliber instead of the serration in the first place if you really like sinister reach. Ignis wraith can score head shots so heavy caliber hurts there but with maxed serration + heavy caliber it doesn't matter too much as everything just melts. To fit all that though you will probably need 2 more formas but as you're already 4 in it's a good investment and you'll have a beast of a weapon.