Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please! I need help from a Guide of the Lotus

-Pudge

Question

10 answers to this question

The Quils don't technically unlock focus they mainly deal with Amps after you have your Focus unlocked.

You unlock your Focus initially by completing The Second Dream

and further unlock it by completing The War Within

Edit: To get to The second dream you first need to complete Stolen Dreams which requires you have completed the Phobos Junction. 

Edited by Oreades

4 minutes ago, Oreades said:

The Quils don't technically unlock focus they mainly deal with Amps after you have your Focus unlocked.

You unlock your Focus initially by completing The Second Dream

and further unlock it by completing The War Within

Edit: To get to The second dream you first need to complete Stolen Dreams which requires you have completed the Phobos Junction. 

It says that I need to unlock the quills so that I could unlock parts of the Focus like Energizing Dash

and yes I completed the second dream

12 minutes ago, -Pudge said:

It says that I need to unlock the quills so that I could unlock parts of the Focus like Energizing Dash

and yes I completed the second dream

Like I said Quils don't unlock your Focus the Cinematic quests do that. Quils only really deal in Amps.

If you're trying to unlock Energizing Dash, that would be the second Tier of Operator mode that you unlock by completing The War Within. 

Edit:

Which requires you be at leat MR5, have completed The Second Dream (done) and completed the Sedna Junction. 

Edited by Oreades

16 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Like I said Quils don't unlock your Focus the Cinematic quests do that. Quils only really deal in Amps.

If you're trying to unlock Energizing Dash, that would be the second Tier of Operator mode that you unlock by completing The War Within. 

28 minutes ago, -Pudge said:

It indeed says you need to unlock Quills.

Although Onkko is doing in Amps, it is an requirement to unlock Tier 2 Focus Skills

11 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

It indeed says you need to unlock Quills.

Although Onkko is doing in Amps, it is an requirement to unlock Tier 2 Focus Skills

Ahh OK I didn't realize they'd tied the abilities to the Quills since you always used to just get them from TWW. 

I know they did the big refund on Focus because of the Focus rework when they launched PoE and everyone just did Saya's Vigil at launch because Gara. 

Who says you can't learn new things 

I will (attempt) to file that away for future reference, thanks :)