Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black squares covering screen

sv650racer

1 час назад, [DE]Linkski сказал:

Привет, Вокираж, спасибо, что обратили на это наше внимание! В настоящее время мы пытаемся воспроизвести это с нашей стороны, но пока мы хотели бы убедиться, что ваши драйверы графического процессора обновлены. Поскольку похоже, что у вас 3060 Ti, не могли бы вы подтвердить, что используете драйверы 531.68 WHQL? Если нет, можете ли вы попробовать обновить драйверы графического процессора и посмотреть, решит ли это проблему?

Спасибо!

image.png?width=213&height=152
Yes that's right. I have 531.68. I did the same with the previous ones. I also tried the drivers on January 5, 2023, but the problem remains.

1 минуту назад, Vokirazh сказал:

изображение.png?ширина=213&высота=152
Да все верно. У меня 531.68. То же самое я сделал с предыдущими. Драйвера тоже пробовал 5 января 2023, но проблема осталась.

I've tried reinstalling the drivers from a clean install, also reinstalled the game.

On 2023-04-28 at 11:44 AM, Vokirazh said:

image.png?width=213&height=152
Yes that's right. I have 531.68. I did the same with the previous ones. I also tried the drivers on January 5, 2023, but the problem remains.

We're still trying to narrow this down. When you have a moment, can you send us a copy of your EE.log the next time you notice those black squares? You can do this by closing the game, opening the Warframe launcher, clicking the little cogwheel in the top-right corner of the launcher, then selecting "Get Logs."

31.png

Once you have your logs, please send them in a support ticket, and we can continue from there. Thanks!

• 4 months later...

Having this issue on my PC, black squares on half of the screen when moving camera, can't be screenshoted. had it on my laptop couple years ago but was fixed by either a hotfix or a driver update.

got a 6800XT 

sending ticket with EE.log

Fixed somehow by itself the next day, so probably due to some live testing or shadow fixes.

Edited by Carmelitha

• 4 weeks later...

Same issue here, and I am running Windows 11 with a AMD Radeon RX 6800S. Side note, cannot record game play with the windows game capture software as all I get is a black screen. Going to have to dust off my old tired laptop with a Nvida 1080i and switch it from linux to windows to see if things are the same.

• 5 months later...