Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Level 1000000 event, return?

AreeSoothsayer

3 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Challenging when you can't even get hurt? What? I wasn't around when the event took place, maybe before my time or when I was on hiatus but this sounds just boring/tedious 

What made it interesting was that you had to kill enemies in order to have enough life support to survive. Things like Covert Lethality, Energy Vampire, and other %-based methods were required to complete it. You also needed a Nekros to increase the number of life support drops, and you had to have at least one person scout out the extraction point and another rushing for the life support towers as they spawned so that you would have the few seconds you needed to get to extraction before life support ran out and the mission failed.

It was hectic, fun, and best of all, Stalker/Invasion bosses/Syndicate kill squads could also spawn, but they couldn't damage you, so you kinda won by default.

28 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Challenging when you can't even get hurt? What? I wasn't around when the event took place, maybe before my time or when I was on hiatus but this sounds just boring/tedious 

It was called the Gift From Tennocon Alert released July 2016. Enemies were the Corpus (flying enemies) at level 9999 and we only had melee. It was tedious.

Edited by Postal_pat

1 minute ago, Postal_pat said:

It was called the Gift From Tennocon Alert released July 2016. Enemies were the Corpus (flying enemies) at level 9999 and we only had melee. It was tedious.

Hiatus then and thank you for using the word tedious. I first wanted to use it too, but wasn't sure enough