Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endo and 5k focus shards in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught are insulting.

(PSN)francinebaby

I enjoy ES, it is a nice distraction from focus farming, the radiant relics are nice, and even the rare drops occur just often enough to make it feel worth it. However, 400-750 endo is pretty offensive for the amount of time and effort it takes to run through zone 8+. Would you please consider either removing endo from the drop tables or increasing it to at least rival the sortie? A synthetic eidolon shard is also a bit perplexing as players are generating significantly more focus during gameplay. I hope the shards are at least used in the creation of Vlad or will serve some alternative purpose in the game. Thank you for your time and consideration. 

10 minutes ago, Lancelot185 said:

Higher drop chance for other loot? Would rather literally any other reward than 400 endo.

Why would they increase the drop rate of "good" things? They wouldn't just increase the rate of everything people find "good" otherwise the drop tables would be nothing but "good" things.

25 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Why would they increase the drop rate of "good" things? They wouldn't just increase the rate of everything people find "good" otherwise the drop tables would be nothing but "good" things.

Most of the drop table is generic radiant relics, not exactly "good". 400 endo is simply the outlier to an already mediocre selection of rewards. We're not asking for lato vandal parts to replace endo drops, simply to not be, as op put it: "insulted" by a drop of 400 endo.

37 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

I don't believe what I am suggesting is unreasonable. If endo were to remain on the drop table I would be fine with increasing the endo prizes to 500-750 for A, 1000-1250 for B, and 1500-2000. How about removing endo and give us sculptures instead like a new Simaris synthetic ayatan sculpture?

I wouldn't mind endo being removed and replaced with more relics as the radiant relics are always appreciated. I am not asking for rivens, legendary cores, or 100% drop rate on amazing items. 

I also would not mind receiving Simaris standing for doing SO and ES. I would just very much appreciate the rewards to reflect the effort. 

4 hours ago, (PS4)francinebaby said:

However, 400-750 endo is pretty offensive for the amount of time and effort it takes to run through zone 8+

Onslaught rolls a rewards every 2 zones or every 5 minutes, which is the same as survival and approximately the same as other endless missions. So, the time argument is nut justified. Effort? Radiant relics are worth the effort. 400 endo is a standard reward, rot C even gives 750, which is higher compared to every other rotational reward. In Onslaught you already can get more endo than in sorties, as you can run ESO as often as you like.

I have no strong opinion on the shard.

1 minute ago, Worm4real said:

This is oddly combative and contributes nothing.

The drop tables are set up to mostly give you garbage and occasionally give you good things. Removing something "bad" does not mean everything will just go up in chance. If they wanted you to have a better chance at something "good" you would have that better drop chance already.

There's literally no point in removing Endo because something even more useless would replace it or drop chances would be manipulated to have the same chance at something "good" as there is now, even with less items.

The suggestion is bad and didn't warrant a serious response.

6 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

The drop tables are set up to mostly give you garbage and occasionally give you good things. Removing something "bad" does not mean everything will just go up in chance. If they wanted you to have a better chance at something "good" you would have that better drop chance already.

There's literally no point in removing Endo because something even more useless would replace it or drop chances would be manipulated to have the same chance at something "good" as there is now, even with less items.

The suggestion is bad and didn't warrant a serious response.

I don't have a huge problem with the Endo but the Shards are pretty bad. If they replaced shards with endo that'd be nice.

edit: Don't get me wrong, you're right about the drop tables, but I don't think the idea of the booby prizes being slightly better is that awful.

7 hours ago, (PS4)francinebaby said:

I hope the shards are at least used in the creation of Vlad or will serve some alternative purpose in the game

This would be awful.

Edited by Worm4real

i agree that Synthetic Eidolon Shards are kinda gross - you get more Focus than that from a single Wave. meh.
i don't mind the Fusion Energy though.

i would like more types of Void Keys to be in Onslaught though - the selection is kinda small.

and it'd be nice if like the global Credits Reward for playing Onslaught, that you got Void Traces for playing Onslaught. since you can't get all types of Keys from Onslaught, you still need Traces. i'd prefer if just all Keys were in Onslaught instead personally though.
or maybe some sort of weekly rotation on what Keys are in Onslaught, idunno.

4 hours ago, Lancelot185 said:

Higher drop chance for other loot?

that's not going to happen. it's never happened. the Chances are predetermined, if one thing is removed, something else gets filled in its place.
don't ask for what you don't want. if it's not Fusion Energy, it'll probably be something less useful like trash Mods.

for example, let's compare Sortie Season 1 to things that happened since then until now.
5G9SNoC.png

people didn't like this or that, so we got a single Forma, some Nitain, removing Potatoes (for a while).... i can't even remember it all. but suffice to say that more often than not, with Sortie Rewards, when people complained about something they don't like - we usually got something less useful in its place, or more of a one time Reward (and ergo being mostly useless after that).
it took so long for Sorties to have Rewards that are recurring use to match the recurring nature of the Mission.

Edited by taiiat