Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage concept -LF 3D people :)

Skyeraikes

Hey, I finally got around to getting this design down - but being a first-timer on Tennogen, I'm not sure if people would be interested, or indeed, how to go about getting in touch with a modeler. So if you feel in a helpful mood, please leave a post!

ueDWYMt.png

vgBI8oy.png

First off, this is better off in the dedicated Tennogen section. That's where you'll find most of that community.

Secondly, whilst this skin does look great, Tennogen artists are only allowed to modify the helmets of a Warframe, nothing else. So the altered model of this concept wouldn't go through I'm afraid.

But, yes, if new models were allowed, this would be something I'd be interested in, if I played Mirage.

Il y a 8 heures, Loza03 a dit :

First off, this is better off in the dedicated Tennogen section. That's where you'll find most of that community.

Secondly, whilst this skin does look great, Tennogen artists are only allowed to modify the helmets of a Warframe, nothing else. So the altered model of this concept wouldn't go through I'm afraid.

But, yes, if new models were allowed, this would be something I'd be interested in, if I played Mirage.

This is already based on Mirage default model, so it's ok for a Tennogen skin.

To give my feedback on this, I would say the body is great, could have some more interesting and Warframe related details and patterns in the blue and purple flat areas but I assume it's just a concept so they can be added later.
However, I think the helmet don't fit the body and the Warframe design in general, especially the hair like shape on the back. You can maybe break the helmets in different sections to make the kitsune mask more subtile but still visible.

40 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

Huh. Didn't look that way to me. I could swear the shoulders are different.

Well, if I'm wrong, then yeah, I like this skin

5 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

To give my feedback on this, I would say the body is great, could have some more interesting and Warframe related details and patterns in the blue and purple flat areas but I assume it's just a concept so they can be added later.
However, I think the helmet don't fit the body and the Warframe design in general, especially the hair like shape on the back. You can maybe break the helmets in different sections to make the kitsune mask more subtile but still visible.

Yes, it is drawn on top of default Mirage, so there's no model alteration -DE are very clear on that.  I think I ought to do a helm turnaround or at least an isometric to try out some different designs. There's a lot to play with on the kitsune theme, although I have no idea what is viable to model in terms of texture and detailing, so I count on constructive feedback from fellow Tenno! 

I thought the Tennogen section was only for official info and resources? 

il y a 5 minutes, Skyeraikes a dit :

I thought the Tennogen section was only for official info and resources? 

The Tennogen subforum is for anything related to tennogen (exept bug report on ingame ones, which goes on the feedback subforum), so here you can post your finished work to get more visibility, show your WIP to get feedback on it, search for people to collab with or even ask a question.

In most of case, each artist do a theard where he put all his work in (finished or WIP).

Love this!

Looking at the 3D model though and while most things will work (or at least need a slight adjustment) the knee pads bottom middle part (the red part with the glowy spot) need some changes because of an indent that is built into the model. It goes from the bottom edge up to right around where you have the glowy spot.

17 hours ago, K4tr1 said:

Love this!

Looking at the 3D model though and while most things will work (or at least need a slight adjustment) the knee pads bottom middle part (the red part with the glowy spot) need some changes because of an indent that is built into the model. It goes from the bottom edge up to right around where you have the glowy spot.

Thanks! I'll look into that!