Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Uranus hate.

(PSN)Viking--Kong

I'd just like to add to the mass of hate for the Sharkwing missions, especially Spy. This is literally the opposite of fun, especially combined with the silly junction missions and finding drones to scan for that other quest. It's an overwhelming level of inconvenience.

I played on pc a couple years ago, just recently started again with some friends on ps4. Steadily progressing through the game, enjoying the grind, suddenly hit Uranus and it's like a wall. All momentum is lost, progress comes to a halt and everyone's enthusiasm to play is just ruined.

I never felt this stuck once when playing through before, and it's not even because it's too difficult, it's because it's genuinely crap to play.

Edited by (PS4)Viking--Kong

Yes Uranus spy is annoying because of archwing but it's far from difficult. one is as simple as passing a few lasers, another requires you to shoot a few water pipes while avoiding sentry drones and the last is all about timing, you can shoot and disable most of the fans and lasers in the underwater tunnels. And as for the Natah quest, just bring ol Helios to do the scanning for you.

Lua and Kuva spy on the other hand..

He's not the first to make these complaints, and the list of people who have isn't short. Natah, the Arid Lancer scans, and quite a few things in that part of the story are poorly explained and poorly handled in game. To those saying that constructive criticism would be better, I don't know that I agree. People have been bringing up that swath of the story quests for a while now and DE has never implemented any worthwhile changes to streamline any of it or to make it easy to understand aside from using resources outside of the game.