Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Phahd Scaffold bounces off Volt shields

Lyian

Not sure if this is intended or a possible bug due to what looks like reused assets. Would like confirmation of which.
Also the fact that I hit my poor Volt once it bounces off.
EDIT: It appears that I only target my frame in simulacrum, doesn't happen in regular missions.

Edited by Lyian

INB4 it is a feature to prevent you from using it in Eidolons. In all seriousness, I do hope this is fixed as Amps are only useful in Eidolons, and Volt is a staple in the hunt. (You could count the Stalker as Amp content too, but he has always been irrelevant).

Edited by Voltage

I've watched this clip about 20 times straight, can someone please make a meme out of the initial knockback? Legit laughing like a 2 year old. It's a nasty glitch and I really hope they fix it, especially since that scaffold looks promising for volm killing but that clip is pure gold.

Same issue here. I doubt it's intended, as normal throwing weapons do pass through Volt's shields as expected.

On a side note; while leveling the amp, the homing aim seemed overly agressive. If enemies are close enough together, there's a good chance the disk flies off to the enemy you weren't even aiming at. Trying to get headshots on enemies is a pain because the disk tries to aim for center mass, even at point blank range. Leading your shots to account for travel time and the enemies' movement often leads to the disk flying to somewhere behind them, rather than where you were aiming and the disk misses moving enemies often because of this.

I'd much prefer it if the shot went perfectly straight and didn't home in at all, until it hits an object/enemy. Playing with it right now in regular missions feels like playing with a sniper rifle with heavy caliber and a negative accuracy riven on.

Now it goes through shield, but ignores damage buff. And it now sucks btw.

Spoiler

DKMcZHJ.jpg

Here is comparison between Phahd (T4) and Sharksun (T2):

Spoiler

Sharksun: 

Phahd: 

Also it STILL shows 6100 base damage on stat screen, even though it should be 3000. I'm curious how much it shows for people who had bugged amps with triple damage (18300) and how much it deals.

Edited by DemonikWarframe

I would have rathered them keep the damage close to how it was before but just nerf the fire rate. at least makes it usable in some situations

Or add the explosion to every hit it makes. either of those or its the worst scaffold in the game by far now.

Edited by Visoraph