Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Heavy Melee Weapon For Rhino?

Silver_Fox75

I'm just about done building my rhino and am currently building/buying gear for him to use. I just bought a Lex for a secondary and am deciding what primary i want. But my biggest personal debate is over the heavy melee weapon i want to use with my soon to be acquired frame. While personal opinion>most things i wanted to see if the community could come to a general consensus to help me decide. Please and thank you :) 

Manticore goes great with him. Also, Broncos suit him much better for a sidearm, especially with how big he is and how tiny the Lex is. Gorgon makes for a great match for primary. (Hint hint, this is my loadout.)

Listen to this guy ^

My personal taste is something that swings faster than your average heavy weapon. I prefer Hate, or maybe reaper prime

I asked this same question when I was waiting for my RHINO to finish baking.
I went with Fragor, one of the best choices I've ever made, ever.

Such a loud, heavy, and devastating weapon.
Fits really well with RHINO's playstyle.

But if you're mostly going to face Infested, then you'd have to choose between Gram, Scindo, and Orthos..
Good luck with that..

Edited by Flackenstien

Fragor against Grineer and Corpus; Gram/Scindo against Infested.

And if you want to be badass, Kogake to punch and kick enemies into oblivion while being semi-invulnerable. Seriously, I love doing a charge in a crowd then send enemies flying with kicks and punch them to death in the ensuing Hurticane; it just fits the style of Rhino, in my opinion.

Edited by Wiegraf

Fragor.  Ignores Armor / Highest Crit Chance / Knockdown.

Oh, and it ragdolls enemies into the stratosphere.  

There is no contest IMO.

I like Fragor, but charge attacks from Gram do the same damage (and also ignore armor), while the normal attacks are noticeably faster and can still stagger. It also has a similar knockdown radius.

Like the look of manticore best on Rhino, but I run Reaper Prime for the ridiculously fast swing speed. If they give us the option to disable so elemental graphics on weapons (don't like the fire and ice effect on it) I would go back to the manitcore I think.