The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Saryn's Like Your Friends Hot Mom...

es.iiden

with the huge rack but you cant look into her straight into her eyes because you keep blushing and you find her extremely attractive yet you know she'll only see you as Jimmy's friend because her awesome husband Captain Vauban is a total badass and has the best stories about how he destroyed a corpus ship with 2 balls, 4 bullets, and a potato.

For some odd reason whenever i think of certain frames , I associate them with certain personalities, like Ember's this really hot chick with sweet curves but cant do much to save her life and lives off her looks, or how Ash has a terrible sense of fashion but for some reason he sets trends everywhere he goes or that Mag is too energetic and peppy and doesn't know when to calm down with her energetic self...

Am i the only one who gives their frames personalities lol?

with the huge rack but you cant look into her straight into her eyes because you keep blushing and you find her extremely attractive yet you know she'll only see you as Jimmy's friend because her awesome husband Captain Vauban is a total badass and has the best stories about how he destroyed a corpus ship with 2 balls, 4 bullets, and a potato.

More like Captain Rhino. He took down a corpus ship just by putting his foot down! And have you seen that thing between his legs? ^^

I do that too!

My Frost has trouble breaking the ice with the ladies, and fumbles every time with getting in a good one liner with them.

Last time, he tripped actually when hitting on Valkyr. (tripping meaning Ancient knocked him to the floor)

breaking the ice... heh... frost.

For some odd reason whenever i think of certain frames , I associate them with certain personalities, like Ember's this really hot chick with sweet curves but cant do much to save her life and lives off her looks, or how Ash has a terrible sense of fashion but for some reason he sets trends everywhere he goes or that Mag is too energetic and peppy and doesn't know when to calm down with her energetic self...

Do Valkyr 

More like Captain Rhino. He took down a corpus ship just by putting his foot down! And have you seen that thing between his legs? ^^

I honestly cant put a personality to Rhino, Loki, or Excalibur for some reason, Loki moreso the obvious that hes a intelligent troll, but not Rhino.

Ok, maybe behind Rhino's "Rhino SMASH" is the soul of an intellect who has a hard time communicating his thoughts and in frustration he just stops and roars :D

I do that too!

My Frost has trouble breaking the ice with the ladies, and fumbles every time with getting in a good one liner with them.

Last time, he tripped actually when hitting on Valkyr. (tripping meaning Ancient knocked him to the floor)

Frost is the quiet guy who manages the bar and keeps the drinks cool and refreshing. He just likes to chill and not get involved in the blown up heated drama that girls like Nova and Ember cause on a regular basis. Yet he will always be there to help cool off a situation before it gets overheated and makes it seem like the world is on fire.

I honestly cant put a personality to Rhino, Loki, or Excalibur for some reason, Loki moreso the obvious that hes a intelligent troll, but not Rhino.

Ok, maybe behind Rhino's "Rhino SMASH" is the soul of an intellect who has a hard time communicating his thoughts and in frustration he just stops and roars :D

More like he has the force of personality to rally his friends and intimidate his enemies

I'm pretty sure you're not alone. Not necessarily. I write fan-fiction, so I have to give them a personality, that way they are not blank slates or generic pieces. But that is for story writing. I as well don't role-play situations. Just depends on your imaginative mind I suppose.

I always saw Vauban as highly intelligent, very skilled, and fully aware of it. He's not overconfident, though - he just knows the extent of his abilities and as such never feels threatened or intimidated. Other Tenno consider him quite likeable but have trouble approaching him due to his prowess - he's unique in the sense that he has no special power like the other Tenno, but he made his own and more than competes with them. He works well with all other Tenno and even has a calming effect on Valkyr's troubled mind, but his most successful missions were when he went in alone and was able to think through the mission his way. Not to say he doesn't enjoy working with other Tenno - quite the contrary, as he respects the other Tenno and enjoys their company. He and Rhino rarely work together though, simply because they're both best as leaders but in different ways. Outside of missions, however, the two tend to be inseparable, as they enjoy sharing stories of their mission exploits. 

Really, I have ideas of how they all interact outside of missions, which frames have seniority lore-wise, who learns from who (I like to think Loki learned his stealth skills from Ash, but specialized more than Ash and took his abilities further than anyone could have guessed, making his teacher proud).

I do that too!

Yes... thank you for reminding me of that batman movie with Mister Freeze...

Vauban to me is definitely Old Man Jenkins who acts like a crazy old coot but is actually just out to mess with people. Along with that, he strikes me visually as specifically an Asian old guy (with the same characteristics I just mentioned) because of the piece that sticks off the top of his helmet that looks distinctly like a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chonmage'>Chonmage.

dacuFLZ.jpg

Edited by DJ_Redwire

Banshee is the silent type. She doesn't really have much to add to what is going on, and lets her actions speak louder than words (particularly when she uses her 1 or 4)

Also a consummate professional she will always get the job done.

She was voted "Most likely to be a mass murderer" in highschool

BLARG

I have some personality checks on some Warframes:

I find Mag as much of both being a peppy, happy-go-lucky, trigger-happy, intellectual psychopath who just wants to get rid of anyone who stands in her way.

Excalibur is somewhat a fish-out-of-water person, since he just got out of a long slumber last among the frames.

Nova... well, I can't tell you... yet.

Rhino. He smash things, wants to irritate people on his occasions. He's kind of a Rory Swann with some predicament on his sides.

Saryn, a more intellectual woman than Mag, she sorta hides some habit secrets from people while retaining a major lady-like personality.

Nyx. A lust-blasting girl who just wants to get some attention, sometimes in an atrocious manner.

Valkyr, soft, kind but has incredible anger issues that you might not understand.

Frost. Well... he's frosty.

Ash. Has relations with crossover characters beyond Warframe, possibly. For example, Zer0 from Borderlands. Like more of a mysterious warrior-type... minus Haikus.

Volt. I can't tell who it is, other than doing stuff both sets of people can do. I don't know.

Vauban. Ever watched the second episode of Hunger Games, there's a geek guy in there that fits him perfectly.

Loki. Loki.

Ember. I had some feel with generic fiery girls in anime shows, but I didn't like it.

Trinity. I have a character that acts on role. A soldier-type kind of person, very intelligent, stern and quite stoic. She shares a mellow personality among the known mellow anime girls, which you could tell. Also from some certain characters you can find in Cartoons, look at Futurama for example.

That's all I got.