The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Orokin Reactor/catalyst Alert?

DeepbloodEclipse

Been forever since I was last in the forums. Anyway, onto the topic.

When did an alert mission that rewarded an orokin reactor or catalyst take place? Aside from the one after the DEVstream I mean. I'm asking this because my friend started playing WF about a week ago and we have had our eyes glued to the alert popups to see whether one shows up. I would have given him blueprints if it were possible, but that's besides the point. He has already maxed out his gear and has gotten a rhino and a second set of weapons ready, but he isn't getting anywhere like this. (He did get a forma from Daily reward tho, lucky basterd)

Edited by DeepbloodEclipse

I'd find the answer for you but I can't access Twitter at work.

That said:

1) Go here: https://twitter.com/WarframeAlerts (since you have no PS4 by your name I am assuming you are only interested in the PC alerts - there is a separate Twitter for PS4 alerts)

2) Press Ctrl+F

3) Search for Orokin (disregarding entries with "cell").

4) Profit!

Edited by (PS4)Alsark

dat rng...

I use a phone app that will notify me when certain things pop up (I don't see said app on my iPhone, but I found it on my Android). If you're a glutton for sleep deprivation and punishment like I am, set an alert for Orokin reactors and catalysts, if you have an Android.

*Sigh* We were both at work during the catalyst alert and obviously ASLEEP during the reactor alert, we are only human. RNG is being a bich...as usual. Oh, wait, he started playing on the 11th, that means he didn't even exist in the game during those alerts.

Maybe I wasn't clear:

When you are sleeping, the other side of the world is not.

Yeah, in this topic I'm not talking about the other side of the world.

Maybe they should make potato alerts 24h, so everyone around the world can get a shot at them?

Oh wait, that would be game breaking...

Or atleast 6-12 hours, so atleast a 3rd to half of the people could get a shot at them. 

When they do the livestreams, the catalyst/reactor that they offer up is always 24 hours. That's every two weeks.

which is why I said game breaking, the streams would lose that special edge.

Well, I am going to sleep now, I am absolutely sure that as soon as I go to sleep, an alert is gonna pop up and in the morning I'll be flipping tables left and right.

Yeah, in this topic I'm not talking about the other side of the world.

Maybe they should make potato alerts 24h, so everyone around the world can get a shot at them?

Oh wait, that would be game breaking...

Or atleast 6-12 hours, so atleast a 3rd to half of the people could get a shot at them. 

alright kids, you win. Time to sleep now. Don't forget to drink your milk. 

We should probably get front-facing data (like Twitter) for the Faction Invasions too - there have been some Catalysts/Reactors available in this regard over the past weeks as well.

Will see what options exists for out-of-game notifications.

A battlepay twitter would be excellent!