Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Ash Blade Storm Bug Megathread

Sazabi

Ash stucks in the mid air after use blade storm.

I have used revives to fix this in game but some times ash becomes invincible and leave clones out there doing nothing.

I really love Ash and his ultimate. PLZ PLZ PLZ fix this bug soon as possible.

Thank you...

P.S - i think it could have been cooler if u made ash clones into shadow smokey abyssal looking ones than ones that look like ash himself. - just me thinking -

I was just doing DSD on Ur for Polymer Bundles (damn, what used so much of them?) with my Ash to level him up.

Then I used Bladestorm on ~2 Infested in range, one of them died before Bladestorm started. Here's what happened:

0B5Nqqk.jpg

KNEEL BEFORE ME, MORTALS, FOR I HAVE ASCENDED!

oY0XlLC.jpg
Hello there, handsome!

0zPOOhO.jpg
Molt? Decoy? FORGET IT! The invincible CLONE is the future!

I could switch weapons, shoot, use gear, run, I couldn't wallrun, jump, use powers or meele.

Oh, and I could ascend while walking up the stairs or any other meshes with collision, but I could descend only by walking under some slope surface. Like reversed stairs, on which you use your head to walk on.

Edited by Angius

Similar thing happened to me too. Likewise i was doing blade storm on two infested enemies as well. (left is me, right is clone - the clone does the idle animation with the melee)

CNbifu7.png

Hosting a private on Venus Romula, by myself no other players. I just polarized my ash a second time and started reranking. I had my melee equiped and did the blade storm the first time during this mission and the clones showed up as should, however once it finished the clone stayed there and something wierd happened. The screen is blurrly like its focused in the wrong area, i cannot jump or use melee even though its equipped. Even when i changed back to primary or secondary I was unable to melee. Also I was on the floor at first, after a few minutes some how i ended up walking in the air like 1meter from the floor. The infested also attacked my clone as if it was a target. I was able to complete the mission and leave at wave 5 though.

This never happened to me before the new hotfix; 13.5.1

Hope this helps in solving the bug. Thanks.

Edited by pilfpedb

So this happened O_O
That's me looking at a clone of myself. I could walk around (on a higher level above the ground) and kill things, but couldn't melee or use powers... As you can see, his blades are still out and it's got that cinematic blur still happening...

1_zps8f722108.jpg

2_zpsdf8b234d.jpg

same issue.. basically stuck in bladestorm.. could still wallrun, also invulnerable to damage... but no way to get down from floating, no jumping, no blowing yourself up with penta.. missed all those precious mods :(

was in a mission with 2 other ashes as well if that makes a difference

I just wanted to add that it appears since the new hotfix 13.5.3, the bug appears to be happening more often, at least to me. Now it seems like more clones show up. Again it happened while i had melee equip and after bladestorm I was unable to use melee (also didnt have any other weapons equipped).

hGFXpLE.png

(you can see the two clones on the right, and me floating in the air on the left)

Edited by pilfpedb