Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twin Marelok In The Future?

Mordavia1982

I hope not! The Marelok is a pistol variant of the Grinlok, so should NOT get a duel version. Its supposed to be a bloody level action rifle!

The Bolto is the pistol version of the Boltor, yet we have the Akbolto anyway.

Also, Warframes and the Tenno inside them are beings capable of manipulating souls, gravity, antimatter, and even break time by stomping on the ground, and they can perform feats of parkour despite being burdened with heavy weapons and armor. And you think a simple lever-action rifle is going to break their arm with their recoil?

As to the OP, the "Ak" seems reserved for Tenno weapons only. Since the Marelok is a Grineer weapon, it'll be "Twin Mareloks" instead, like "Twin Gremlins" and "Twin Vipers".

Edited by LGear

I would not be surprised to see a dual Marelok. As for people's concern to saying it is a two handed requirement. It isn't, you should watch other instances where a single hand can simply chamber with a neat twirling action. Gears of War done it, Terminator did as well. Hell, even Cod: MW2 did it! So why not Warframe? But I expect the reload to be a pain in the absolute....well, I dunno what I am really saying, I'm on the PS4 and we won't even get it when the next update rolls out, which I am disappointed about, I would love a lever-action rifle D=

I hope not! The Marelok is a pistol variant of the Grinlok, so should NOT get a duel version. Its supposed to be a bloody level action rifle! The kind of recoil it would give would probably break even a Tennos arm if it was just in one hand (realistically it should, even in warframe). Thats why I personally hated the Akmagnus and Duel Cestras.

Haven't you seen Terminator 2? The whole reason Marelok exists is so we can dual wield and flip them like total badasses

Really the original -insert sidearm- and the 'AK version' are different weapons with completely different specs and uses. I have a Furis with 4 forma, I also fancy getting AKfuris at some point (mainly for mastery) but I'm not bothered and I don't see it as a 'waste' because they're different weapons. I know I won't be able to hit anything with the Akfuris because it's a spray and pray weapon whereas the single Furis is astonishingly accurate for a machine pistol. 

• 2 weeks later...