Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sheldon, I Hit Mastery 16 On Ps4...

(PSN)Mulchman11

Would be an interesting way to put the mod in the game actually. You unlock a copy when you hit MR16, you can't sell, fuse or trade it.

Edit: But in this case MR16 rank test would have to be an extremely hardcore long range sniping test... I'm not sure I want that.

Edited by (PS4)Lord_Gremlin

Would be an interesting way to put the mod in the game actually. You unlock a copy when you hit MR16, you can't sell, fuse or trade it.

Edit: But in this case MR16 rank test would have to be an extremely hardcore long range sniping test... I'm not sure I want that.

If you cant fuse it, why would you need it?

If you cant fuse it, why would you need it?

Sorry I meant you can't fuse it into something else, aka destroy. Actually, mastery rank test giving copies of "soul bound" mods would be nice.

MR1 Serration

MR2 Hornet Strike

MR16 Primed Chamber

MR21 Sacrifice mod for sentinel

Would solve a lot of issues with essential mods too. Without making two useless versions of each clutter drop tables.

Like in card games. You get basic deck, you RNG your way to good, legendary cards. But basics are given to you.

Sorry I meant you can't fuse it into something else, aka destroy. Actually, mastery rank test giving copies of "soul bound" mods would be nice.

MR1 Serration

MR2 Hornet Strike

MR16 Primed Chamber

Would solve a lot of issues with essential mods too. Without making two useless versions of each clutter drop tables.

Like in card games. You get basic deck, you RNG your way to good, legendary cards. But basics are given to you.

I have to say I like the idea.

Craaaaap, you guys are making me want to rush the rest of the way up to rank 16.  However I'm moderately certain that I'm lacking too many items to actually reach said rank which is worrisome.  Currently lacking the Brakk, Akbronco Prime, and Braton Prime.

Guess I know what I'm doing the rest of my day.

MR1 Serration

MR2 Hornet Strike

MR16 Primed Chamber

I like the idea, it's up to the Devs to choose which mods, but it's still a nice idea.

As for Primed Chamber, I don't know if it's supposed to return, but if it is, this would be a good way to reintroduce it. MR16 is a recent thing after all, so the number of players getting it wouldn't be too vast. (rest assured, that those who earned the mod would still feel a little p!ssed maybe)

(P.S.: I'm rank 16 since... don't know, almost a month maybe, don't remember. Small detail though)

Edited by Vintovka

Craaaaap, you guys are making me want to rush the rest of the way up to rank 16.  However I'm moderately certain that I'm lacking too many items to actually reach said rank which is worrisome.  Currently lacking the Brakk, Akbronco Prime, and Braton Prime.

Guess I know what I'm doing the rest of my day.

Yeah, as I mentioned I'm a few hundred points away and I own every item on PS4 except Detron and Hate. Which indicates to me that you need to own everything except 1 weapon to hit MR16 on PS4. Best bet for you is getting 2 primes you're missing.

I could just buy what Stalker pack, get Hate and hit MR16 right now but... This is all speculation and wishful thinking. So I'll just wait.

Yeah, as I mentioned I'm a few hundred points away and I own every item on PS4 except Detron and Hate. Which indicates to me that you need to own everything except 1 weapon to hit MR16 on PS4. Best bet for you is getting 2 primes you're missing.

I could just buy what Stalker pack, get Hate and hit MR16 right now but... This is all speculation and wishful thinking. So I'll just wait.

Wicked, thanks for the information regarding that, I definitely appreciate it.

And yeah it's nothing more than speculation like mentioned, but if such a thing does come to pass and I'm just one inch shy of having gotten that mod (I really enjoy the Vectis) then I'll be kicking myself for months because of it.

Oh nice! I still need 500 more mastery points. If I get the Detron or Hate.. If not next update will do the trick. Congrats!

What was the mastery test? Same as MR15??

I need the Hate too lol. Hear that stalker? I'm coming for you!

And i believe it's an interception style test.

MR1 Serration

MR2 Hornet Strike

MR16 Primed Chamber

That is bloody brilliant, actually