Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Prime Access Accessories Still Along With Boosters?

Hybridon

DE you are losing money. I repeat, YOU ARE LOSING MONEY.

This isnt something Im the only person to have stated, Id throw money at you to buy the prime accessories, but I dont need a 90 day booster. I barely have any need for credits, and even less for extra XP, considering I have all weapons maxed.

If you make accessories only, at half the price, you would sell much more. Like way more.

EDIT: Im not saying get rid of the boosters, but make an extra ACCESSORIES ONLY PACK.

LIKE MONEY DE, LOTS OF MONEY, LOTS OF LOVE, LOTS OF HAPPINESS.

See these threads also, about the prime acess accessories:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/307274-note-to-de-a-thought-on-prime-access-accessories/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/302541-prime-accessories/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/314412-prime-access-accessories-pack/

Ill go on adding topics on the subject DE, it cant be ignored :P

Edited by Hybridon

DE you are losing money. I repeat, YOU ARE LOSING MONEY.

This isnt something Im the only person to have stated, Id throw money at you to buy the prime accessories, but I dont need a 90 day booster. I barely have any need for credits, and even less for extra XP, considering I have all weapons maxed.

If you make accessories only, at half the price, you would sell much more. Like way more.

Or swap the boosters with plat. >.>

Seriously I've never considered Prime Access prior to this (Founders was different, I don't like syandanas) but DANG that Prime Armor.

I think DE has marketing people and they determined this is the best way to do it and i am totaly fine by how it is right now.

Sorry, I work with advertising, I study advertising, THEY ARE LOSING MONEY.

Plus it doesnt mean dont sell the booster pack with accessories, but give people that dont want the boosters an option.

Or swap the boosters with plat. >.>

Seriously I've never considered Prime Access prior to this (Founders was different, I don't like syandanas) but DANG that Prime Armor.

Yes, but I wanted syandanas, sentinel armor and this. And I refuse to spend money on stuff I dont want.

Let's open up the whole can of worms: Ember and Rhino Prime were $139 USD for 4300 plat, 2 weapons, and a Syandana. Loki and Nyx are $139 USD for 3990 plat, 2 weapons (if you consider Wyrm to be a weapon) and Prime armor pieces (for Sentinels and frames)

Where'd that 310 platinum go?

Edited by Archistopheles

Let's open up the whole can of worms: Ember and Rhino Prime were $139 USD for 4300 plat, 2 weapons, and a Syandana. Loki and Nyx are $139 USD for 3990 plat, 2 weapons (if you consider Wyrm to be a weapon) and Prime armor pieces (for Sentinels and frames)

you forgot to add burst laser prime

If you opened a can of worms, the fish ate the 390 plat.

Sorry, I work with advertising, I study advertising, THEY ARE LOSING MONEY.

Plus it doesnt mean dont sell the booster pack with accessories, but give people that dont want the boosters an option.

Yes, but I wanted syandanas, sentinel armor and this. And I refuse to spend money on stuff I dont want.

Sorry, but you studying those doesn't change any statistics DE might get. Maybe the current way those Prime Access packs are set up brings them the best value, without proper statistics you cannot say wether or not they are losing or gaining money.

You can assume by all means though

Sorry, but you studying those doesn't change any statistics DE might get. Maybe the current way those Prime Access packs are set up brings them the best value, without proper statistics you cannot say wether or not they are losing or gaining money.

You can assume by all means though

They cant have statistics if they have never experimented selling small bundles with only accessories, therefore as long as they dont experiment, there are no statistics.

They cant have statistics if they have never experimented selling small bundles with only accessories, therefore as long as they dont experiment, there are no statistics.

There are statistics, eg. This month so many people bought this pack, has this paid for our expenses over the year or gained profit? Yes? Then we keep doing that.

The marketing team doesn't seem to have a reason to change something that works, keeping in mind the kind of company DE is. I am not saying I agree with them and I assume that if they changed it, more people would be inclined to buy it though

There are statistics, eg. This month so many people bought this pack, has this paid for our expenses over the year or gained profit? Yes? Then we keep doing that.

The marketing team doesn't seem to have a reason to change something that works, keeping in mind the kind of company DE is. I am not saying I agree with them and I assume that if they changed it, more people would be inclined to buy it though

What I implied is adding a new pack, keep the ones that are working.

Giving a new option, they will sell more. Not because I want it, but because its something that keeps popping up on the forums.

What I implied is adding a new pack, keep the ones that are working.

Giving a new option, they will sell more. Not because I want it, but because its something that keeps popping up on the forums.

I agree they should try it, if all fails they can just put a notice that it is changing back or something. However the pricing of those boosters is questionable :S

Literally I would buy that pack right now if it was an equivalent amount of plat or just the price of the accessories.

I don't want boosters EVER, I am very far from maxing everything but that's ok, I like that pace. When we got a booster in an event I just stopped playing with anything not maxed out.

Argh I was really looking forward to this pack after they put it in the community hot topics, but it seems our pleas were unheard or ignored. Farewell armour, I will never have you!