Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

0:11 looks like Nyx' helmet, though. (Took me a short moment to notice, because I've been running around with Arcane Vespa all the time.) And someone pulled data from the game that shows placeholders for Nyx Prime (along with Hikou, Scindo and Prime Armor).

What if they decided to hold them off for a while? That is possible too but also possible that they might release the devastator of mind now and then sister of well being or Sister sound.

WAM!

Post-event comic

SBvDcve.jpg

Anddd more Kubrow... I don't know why I enjoy drawing kubrow comics so much...

ed5dtZm.jpg

rest now I go... too much Minecraft x-x;

Comics! I missed them!

They are ssssso Preciousss! Ty yuikami for the lulz: you earned a champion's rest now. :)

Btw the excavator's energy isn't a problem imo. The problem are those pesky crewman and their level CCXXVII detron full modded with 18 formas: they can one shot the SUN!

And we all know Lotus is the crazy kubrows lady... 

Best-simpsons-gifs-cat-lady.gif

Loved the kubrows one. Laughed hard to both.

I think she'll have the kubrows do something while they're under her control care.

That's probably why when she has life support "delivered" to us in survival missions, they always end up on the other side of the map. =P

Or are they the " Tenno Agent" that always digs up useless crap as survival missions rewards?  (ie. 3 bo prime ornaments in a row)

Edited by Ryme

Btw the excavator's energy isn't a problem imo. The problem are those pesky crewman and their level CCXXVII detron full modded with 18 formas: they can one shot the SUN!

generally it isn't an issue. At times, however, the energy carriers just all go out for lunch and don't come back until a few mins later

Next time on Corpus Animal Cops: The department is called about kubrows in the neighborhood, and find the Lotus has over 300 kubrows in her home, and even moreso elsewhere on the property. How will the police deal with both the hazardous environment, as well as finding homes for the abused kubrows?

So+much+win+that+even+the+Afro-American+

I drew a similar piece of fanart a few days ago. I just thought it was funny we both had the same idea! Great minds think alike after all :)

The idea it very common anyway, I wrote the day consign to lotus came out, but I never had the time to draw =_=.

Also your comment earlier is very discouraging, I don't care if we have similar idea or who did it first, the fact that I crawl out of my busy schedule to entertain people and in return you giving me comment like that is very annoying and rude.

Edited by yuikami