Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Not Allowed To Pee Anymore? Should I Bring An Extra Pair Of Pants To Every Mission?

Fusseltuch

The 1 min AFK time is just ridiculous.

Just went for a quick pee und when i came back...well no 5 r5 cores for me...

Should i buy me some of those chairs which i can use as an toilet too?

Or some diapers for emergencies?

Pls DE 1min is too short

(BTW excavation is now so damn boring and easy, no excavator or no energy? -> game paused and swinging my balls)

Few things:
1) its a 2 minute AFK timer.

2) If the 2 minutes elapse before the mission ends and you come back and do anything (moving, shooting, using abilties, etc.) before the mission ends the AFK is reset and you get all of the rewards.
The only time you lose out on end of mission rewards is if you are AFK the last 2+ minutes of the non-endless mission.

3) The AFK timer does not affect endless missions.
I have done endless missions, such as survival, where I was AFK for 7 minutes in the middle.
Came back, did some stuff and got all of the rewards, including the ones I wasn't there for.  Verified it with my friends to make sure I got everything.
Same thing happened in a T4I where I had to step away for a round.  When I got back to the Liset I had the reward for the round that I was AFK on because I came back and did things before the mission was over.

Edited by Tsukinoki

Op how old are you? Only people old like me have that sort of problem.... Solution is easy, use a garden hose with a funnel for oil change attached to it, tape the contraption you know where and let it flow.

Edited by Kantazo

I think a much better way to do the whole afk thing would be to track all actions by the player like abilties used, movement, melee, use of weapons and at the end of missions the game takes all of that and checks how much time the Player was absolutly idle. If the Player was idle for more then 30% of the missiontime it should kick in.

But just tracking movement (like now and leave anythign else out of it which is really good for stationary abilties) and then decide to mark a player afk after just 1 or 2 minutes even if we was doing stuff for an hour before and after that short time is just wrong.

Few things:

1) its a 2 minute AFK timer.

2) If the 2 minutes elapse before the mission ends and you come back and do anything (moving, shooting, using abilties, etc.) before the mission ends the AFK is reset and you get all of the rewards.

The only time you lose out on end of mission rewards is if you are AFK the last 2+ minutes of the non-endless mission.

3) The AFK timer does not affect endless missions.

I have done endless missions, such as survival, where I was AFK for 7 minutes in the middle.

Came back, did some stuff and got all of the rewards, including the ones I wasn't there for.  Verified it with my friends to make sure I got everything.

Same thing happened in a T4I where I had to step away for a round.  When I got back to the Liset I had the reward for the round that I was AFK on because I came back and did things before the mission was over.

This. I mean, did no one read where it said it the AFK timer is ONLY after all objectives on normal missions are complete?

A solution for afkers if they surely leechers and afkers the vote kick option. The auto afk detector is just bad as they are. For solution the votekickers the reputation system if they kick persons for not reason. For reputation system we need a full service to check those bad reputation peoples whom got bad rep for kicking. If nothing work then go to the court.

@Evers
If you go AFK for 5 minutes in the middle of a two hour run, come back and complete the rest of the run and are active you don't get marked AFK.

The only thing that will happen is that you would have missed out on 3 minutes of energy (plates dropped near you, orbs, being banished during that time, E. Siphon, etc.) from the recent change.

You dont get penalized in endless missions for leaving for a few minutes and coming back as you get all of your rewards at the end.
For non-endless missions you only get penalized the end of mission stuff if you dont come back before extraction.
If you do come back before extraction occurs and do pretty much anything you will get your end of mission rewards just like you had never gone AFK at all.

Edited by Tsukinoki