Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blade And Gun Challenge: Reverse Engineering

DE_Adam

After a brief delay, Blade and Gun Challenge is back and ready to see just how creative Tenno can be in the heat of combat!  This week's Challenge moves from epic mid-air diving into some ironic Corpus-oriented death dealing.

Click here to get all the information on this week's challenge, and to see who took the win for our previous challenge: Deadly Diving. 

-DE_Adam

So we have to go to Jupiter and use the Corpus's own weapons against them.

But no Dera. THE iconic Corpus rifle. That doesn't count.

No Detron. Jupiter is full of dangerous Detron crewmen but that doesn't count either.

Flux Rifle, the deadly orange beams of the Elite Crewmen. That doesn't count.

Supra, the mighty weapon used by Techs to deal massive damage. We can't use that against them.

Lanka, the thing that Nullifiers make Tenno have nightmares about. That doesn't count.

Well at least the Prova's in there.

Edited by Azure.M

hmm i can never seem to land a good enough shot to win....and im alternating honorable mentions. Ah well ill keep trying till one day i win! I mean its gotta happen eventually right?

This time i have two different loadouts for my two entries.

Submission 1

loadout

PxSDlRY.jpg

sumbmission

uF9hOKA.jpg

i made a death sculpture....i havent given it a name but it think it accurately represents the corpus heirarchy......easily killed....and yes there is one more ice 'sculpture' dissolving away in the vent. i just couldnt complete the work before it was so far gone.

Submission 2

Loadout

D1ZDYtb.jpg

Submission

VklVSg3.jpg

the purple is the secondary for the quanta exploding.

lotsa spoiler hiding here to cut down on space usage as well as load weight...maybe. 

Edited by Caobie

Loadout:

4B52WOX.jpg

Submission #1:

pn5Ofeg.jpg

We could hear plasma weapons discharge in the distance. Something exploded, someone screamed. No alarms went off: the attacker was quick and thorough, or had only just been spotted. Either way, the attacker was nearby. We had work to do.

One of us made his way to the the security console, while the rest of us walked into the room from which the sound of gunfire seemed to be coming. Right as we entered it, our enemy jumped down, to the floor on which we stood.

We didn't know where to look when we realised he was Tenno. But when we looked up, it was too late. The bolts of plasma he had left in the air had caught up to us.

Submission #2:

mMbh7sp.jpg

There he was, this Tenno. He had apparently not just made his way to the generator, but he had also slaughtered everyone in his path. To make it more painful, he had done it with our security forces' weapon, the Prova.

I raised my weapon, trying to take a blocking stance with the Prova. It did not matter. The Tenno slid right under the blade and struck me. A fraction of a second later, I could hear another Crewman scream, just as I had done.

Edited by Cythphn

Loadout:

ysa4hWd.jpg

Submission 1:

40of4oQ.jpg

i call this one 'bad doggy, go sit in the corner!!!'

Submission 2:

wtZogr9.jpg

i did a few more runs and managed to get this alad death moment (note:tonbo is not mine, it's from a random teammate)

EDIT: added in submission 2

Edited by iquaniqua