Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jat Kittag In Pvp Could Use A Little Bit Of Nerfing.

Rimuru

Or maybe keep your distance from Jat Kittag users and shoot them down from a distance.

It's rarely a one-hit-kill.

Bullet jump completely block knockdown. Melee animations also block it most of the time.

Edited by S3EK3R

Or maybe keep your distance from Jat Kittag users and shoot them down from a distance.

Bullet jump completely block knockdown. Melee animations also block it most of the time.

This doesn't change the fact that Jat Kittag has much, much bigger aoe on slam than any other melee while not having any downsides.

Slam attacks overall should not be spammable and only be used in the correct situation. I can kill most players by spamming glaive slam attacks without them being able to do anything...

It's not just the knockdown spam - it's the one hit kill when they come down right on top of you. PvP is devolving into griffball very quickly. I just left a game where the enemy did nothing but this. =/

It doesn't. Based on latency it can still occur and distance isn't an issue in warframe since it can be closed in a matter of seconds.  So let's not be devil's advocate just because we're feeling edgy today.

Edited by Warwickane

It's pretty easy to avoid knockdowns by performing a slide attack (since it negates knockdown, stagger, etc).

But I agree that its ground slam range is a bit of an overkill.

I once had a room full of heavy melee users.

There were 3 or 4 Jat-users and the rest was running with Gram / Galatine / Scindo. (I had Galatine)

And yes, it was Deathmatch (no teams). Man, that was extremely fun, to be honest. Felt like some sort of Space Medieval Maddness.

Knockdown on that things is spherical. The aoe damage is high, Weapons itself one shots you if it lands on you which is not that hard because most people uses Martial Magnetism anyway. People for some reason spam that ridiculous thing like there's no tomorrow. Its disgusting. 

Ah nets not forget what happens when the match is laggy. I feel like im playing dark souls when the match is laggy. It should not be spam-able. Infact lets just close the goddamn slam attacks unless people are falling off from a high point. Its really annoying to see people jump and slam. Its annoying because the recover time is not exactly risky so you can spam it.

All heavy weapons need a little re-thinking (I'm a Scindo Prime ground slam spammer).

If you're in those squishy frames with sub- 100 shields / 100 health, you'll get 1HKO (if the weapon is channelled) or 2HKO combo-ed.

Hmmm I've been tested several weapons type and I found that some weapons gets staggers in their combos but lose their knockdown capability on slam.  Dual swords don't knockdown but staggers on combo where single sword knockdown on slam but no staggers in combo (unless it is a special combo).  Not sure about scythe staggering but they don't seems to be able to knockdown on ground slam either.

Conclusion, they are trying to establish more weapon class.  Some weapon staggers on combo but no kd on slam and vice versa.  Since the ground slam wasn't nerf this patch I think I can safely assume this is the direction they are heading.

Edited by Hueminator

I don't see any point of nerfing it, slam attack roots people, regular swings are slow, unless they jump and slam your head directly, there's no way for you to die. And, well, if you stand and have hammer dropping onto your head, then it is logical it should be one-shot, your head should be slammed inside of your warframe.