Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Grineer Blade Weapons?!

(XBOX)DaBoogieMan2741

so. i just got covert lethality last night and wanted to throw it on a grineer dagger. when i noticed... THERE ARE NO GRINEER DAGGERS?!. your telling me that a faction that is all about the crude yet deadly weapons doesnt have a single dagger or great sword? yes i know they have the machete but its crap... yes i know corpus doesnt have as well but meh dont care bout them.

so i propose an input my fellow players, who else thinks the brutes of the warframe world should have daggers and greatswords and not just the tenno. i guess corpus can get a electric butter knife. maybe

if the grineer are capable of producing blender whips (atterax) and hand chainsaws (ripkas) why not some kind of other chainsaw weapon please.

id post pics but the forums not agreeing with me lately :(

Edited by (XB1)Sierra 671

that weapon is no longer attainable... i dont think it even came out for the console... plus i just started warframe maybe 3 months ago? 

They use the Miter to cut things at dinner :P

i would not show up to a grineer dinner party... lol ever all the convo will be about get clem or grakata

Edited by (XB1)Sierra 671

that weapon is no longer attainable... i dont think it even came out for the console... plus i just started warframe maybe 3 months ago? 

It's not obtainable, but it is exactly the grineer dagger you're looking for, hopefully someday soon DE will remember that it exists and put it in the market or something.

i thought heat blades were of tenno origin? i can undertand it looks grineer from the little gas tank on it

I dunno if there is any official position on what the heat dagger/sword are. There is a grineer enemy called the flameblade, but last I remember looking they were still using corpus provas.

So maybe they could change the flameblade's weapon to a heat dagger or heat sword and dub them officially grineer weapons ? Probably not a high priority change, but it would kill two birds with one stone.

It's not obtainable, but it is exactly the grineer dagger you're looking for, hopefully someday soon DE will remember that it exists and put it in the market or something.

Nonononono the Sheev suuucks. We want them to forget so they make a new, better dagger instead of releasing it again.