Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can't I Trade Already Wf Built Parts?

(PSN)SB-PHUNKS

I tried trading a nova prime full set with all parts built but come to find out I couldn't? I think this is ridiculous you used to be able to. I was trying to get my friend started being that she is mastery rank 2 and I was trying to get her to play warframe so I thought I'd get a nova set for her and built it being that she would spent a long time farming for the components alone. Why did DE change this I am really bothered by this almost mad.

Traders need to be at least at Mastery Rank 2 and have trades per day available, so a player that has recently increased their Mastery Rank to 2 will need to wait for the daily refresh of trades.

probably just gotta wait for a day before trading

Edited by g43riel

probably just gotta wait for a day before trading

She hasn't been on warframe all day until just shortly so I don't think it's that thanks for you input though

Ummm, you never could trade prebuilt Warframe parts.... Ever. DE didn't change anything. It was always like this.

But I do remember getting an already built ash prime helmet-_- Edited by (PS4)SB-PHUNKS

Why? So people can't just trade fully built stuff to newbies and give them good gear. That's the point...

Yea I want to do that. I spent platinum and resources so I think I should be free to do what ever I please with them I don't think it makes a difference I put plat into the flow of the game

Um, nope. You never could trade fully built prime parts.

I remember you used to be able to trade both bp and built parts

She hasn't been on warframe all day until just shortly so I don't think it's that thanks for you input though

But I do remember getting an already built ash prime helmet-_-

That was an arcane helm(cosmetic item with stats), you did not get a ash helm that was used to build actual warframe. Arcane helms are the only items that had to be built before traded. All other tradeable parts must be left as blueprints or pieces.

Yea I want to do that. I spent platinum and resources so I think I should be free to do what ever I please with them I don't think it makes a difference I put plat into the flow of the game

I remember you used to be able to trade both bp and built parts

Uh- the point is for EVERY PLAYER to put in time and resources. You only put in plat if you RUSHED the stuff- which you don't HAVE to do. You're missing the point, the point is player interaction with the game. Makes me wonder why they having nerfed draco out of existance.

And no- you were NEVER able to build built parts- EVER.

Uh- the point is for EVERY PLAYER to put in time and resources. You only put in plat if you RUSHED the stuff- which you don't HAVE to do. You're missing the point, the point is player interaction with the game. Makes me wonder why they having nerfed draco out of existance.

And no- you were NEVER able to build built parts- EVER.

How would a player be able to put time in when they would get discouraged and leave the game at mastery rank 2 cause they are stuck on a level and ultimately get bored and stop playing. I was just trying to help out with a fun frame(something no one helped me with first starting the game 20 mastery ranks ago) it's not like I was gonna keep giving and giving weapons and frames just something to help get started

it's to prevent Trading completely skipping the game for a Player.

not that Trading doesn't let Players skip most of the game and be terrible Players (lack of skill from having never learned how to play... due to lack of playtime), but trading built Equipment would only further that.

you used to be able to.

no, you never have been able to.

Edit:

if this person can't enjoy the game unless someone skips most of the content for them, they should probably find another hobby other than Video Games.

Edited by taiiat

How would a player be able to put time in when they would get discouraged and leave the game at mastery rank 2 cause they are stuck on a level and ultimately get bored and stop playing. I was just trying to help out with a fun frame(something no one helped me with first starting the game 20 mastery ranks ago) it's not like I was gonna keep giving and giving weapons and frames just something to help get started

This game is easy, they should not get stuck on a level in the starting missions at that low of rank. They just need to play smarter. Instead of doing what people do in co-op(run out guns blazing+power spam) they just need to treat it like a normal third person shooter. Stay near cover, when your shields are down hide and wait for them to recharge.

Warframe is all about losing hours, weeks or months of progress to misinformation and glitches. That's the whole point of the game.
Some folks are probably still banned to 2030.

Disregard the above, ISC.
I remember when I started with Warframe. It was like "so cool, plastic action figures kill stuf with sword and gun and jolly co-operation, but how do I progress? I probably need a Prime something, right?"
Then after a few months I got my first Serration. I was amazed with its power and how it changed everything, and I started to build my mod collection... The game was reborn in my eyes. Who needs primes anyway?

Edited by LABAL

Thanks unfortunately they were useless in not being able to convert the built parts back into blueprint form cause they were claimed from the foundry, only option now is to sell the set that I don't need that I spent PLT and resources on building them(cause I don't need another nova prime) for credits or simply leave the set ready to build forever.

Thanks unfortunately they were useless in not being able to convert the built parts back into blueprint form cause they were claimed from the foundry, only option now is to sell the set that I don't need that I spent PLT and resources on building them(cause I don't need another nova prime) for credits or simply leave the set ready to build forever.

instead of whining about things that done by making 2(or more?) threads in 2 days you'd better try asking support nicely to replace said parts with blueprints without refunding resources. doubt they will refund you plat since you can sell blueprints for plat but you could try too. in a case of success it is more likely they'll refund everything except plat.

but oh boy if they saw your threads....probability that they'll be nice to you is much less

or maybe they'll be so kind and transfer those parts to your friend, you'll never know...

Edited by Pro3Display

instead of whining about things that done by making 2(or more?) threads in 2 days you'd better try asking support nicely to replace said parts with blueprints without refunding resources. doubt they will refund you plat since you can sell blueprints for plat but you could try too. in a case of success it is more likely they'll refund everything except plat.

but oh boy if they saw your threads....probability that they'll be nice to you is much less

or maybe they'll be so kind and transfer those parts to your friend, you'll never know...

Support actually asked me to make another thread in the feedback section after actually going to support like I mentioned in my replied post. So that is the reason being that I have 2(two) posts cause I was asked to cause they couldn't help me.