Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

8 hours ago, KyanKiller said:

This. I just realized that there was a third codex entry while watching a friend complete the quest yesterday. In my case, I didn't get the third codex entry when I completed it. My Revenant is finished, but I haven't claimed it from the Foundry yet.

I went back into the plains at night with the mask on and the last part of the quest triggered again. I redid the part where you kill Revenant's ghost and i got the codex entry. I also got another Revenant BP.

Hi, I'm currently having an issue where I've got all the pieces for revenant built but it won't let me continue the quest. I had built all the pieces after doing the first part of the quest for Nakak. I had gone out and did the 2nd interaction between the operator and revenant phantom in the ground and the quest has just stopped for me. I can't progress to the revenant fight to get the blueprint.

I went into the planes at night it was almost day I got to the point where i had to touch the hand, Nakak started her dialog but it just stopped when it became day time. The Revenate specter I was supposed to fight never seemed to spawn or umbra shot it as it was spawning I may self never heard him shoot and if he did shoot the blueprint never dropped now if i retry going at night Nakak does not talk and I have to grey squares on the map near the lake. I think I saw other people talking about this in some other forums. I waited for a hotfix, and sense it did not get fixed in the fix i chose to put it in he forums.

Hello there, i have the issue qith the quest, i brouth the mask and i go in on cetus, give me the fiest location where i have to touch come kind of mirror but after that no other location appear, also the chat between the mask seller begin rarre cuz she send me to talk with konzu or someting like that and none of them help me any, and i cant get the Revenart bp

Hydron tileset (With the lift)

During the mission at any point, the mission will no longer proceed to next wave. (Usually meaning, everyone looses exp. However, host migration seemed to make the mission continue with several odd occurrences after.) Seemingly, the lift seems to be the issue; it's movement up and down usually being what is the only thing that makes a wave take longer to proceed in the first place.

After host migration, the lift moved again and the next wave occurred. All enemies seemed to spawn at once however.

i have also been having problems.. i did the first part then nothing happened so i left the plains and started chatting with my friend and we grinded for revenant parts and i completely forgot about the BP as i thought i can get it from the market but i now realise i cant and when i went back i did the second part and now i cant seem to do the third but there are these small light blue squares on the map where they are supposed to be but there is nothing. If this is not fixed please mail me the BP for revenant.

I was playing with @XanSteel on the Plains of Edilon, using Revenant, and both of us were using the Arca Plasmor.  I had made thralls and we noticed that neither of us could hurt them with the Plasmors, but any other weapons we were carrying worked just fine and killed them as expected. 

Anyone else run into this bug? 

38 Pages of feedback, full descriptions  of bugs, screenshots etc. many players describing same problems yet not a single person from DE is reacting/responding/commenting in any way, there is just no info about whats happening. Are issues being worked on and fixed or are we just left in inability to complete the quest and get Revenants BP?

I got the mask ,equiped it, went to the planes and saw the earth glow and at that moment had a emergency and had to log out so i dident eaven see (what later saw in a youtube video) the revenant ghost thing ... and mised my chance to get the blueprint for revenant.

Now it dosent show up again, and ive tried reequiping it and restarting the game , going ¡back to nakak , going solo  ......(at night in cetus)

So dose that mean i cant get revenant now?

help

Edited by darkus_pyroknight

HI, so the Revenant quest has been bugging out for both me and my friend now. We did everything to get the mask from the girl and went on the plains at night with the mask on. We got to the first set of dialogue (which i consider the first white circle)after that she just says "hmm maybe talk to konzu about it?" is this suppose to happen? Because when we go back on the plains at night again and nothing happens, no white circle, the girl doesnt talk to us and idk. This makes us feel like we were ripped off on this "mini-quest" if there is anything u can do for this then thank u.

Tridolon fight randomly booted my squad from the game. We were on the Hydrolyst about to capture it when without warning the game said "updating account information" and kicked us back into Cetus spawn. All of our loot was lost. This particular bounty has been very buggy since the update, and other bugs include the bounty incorrectly failing after or during a fight. Very frustrating.

On 2018-08-25 at 11:31 AM, kyori said:

Vetala armor’s secondary n accents has been swapped with each other, else it’ll follow Revenant’s or any other warframe’s color nicely. 

Yeah, I noticed this recently when attempting to fashion up the shoulder armor with my Harrow; additionally: having the metallics on the secondary instead of the accent really interferes with other armor sets causing them to be difficult to work with if you're only using one or two pieces.