Update 9.7

[DE]Megan

• Added Warframe idle animation customization: “Agile” and “Noble”.
  • Miter – increased fire rate, higher charge damage. Charged shots fire through targets.
  • Improvements to ragdolls.
  • Fixed incorrect emblem decorations on Dethcube.
  • Fixed Ember’s Overheat ability that was creating extra fire FX on clients.
  • Fixed performance issues relating to Saryn’s Venom orbs.
  • Fixed bug where you could navigate between regions after playing Void keys.
  • Fixed text field for Market sale items in Russian language.
  • Fixed Puncture Mods not working as intended on projectile weapons.
  • Fixed various reported crashes.

+1 fixes for ma cube, idles, miter, REDACTED, and puncture with lanka/bolts

more fixes DE!, keep up the good work =]

hope everything is going well with U10, NO BREAKS!!! =P (whip cracking)

SCRATCH that, the venom nerf was a bad move DE, a more reasonable limit to the stacks (ie 4-6-8-10 spores on a target would have been a reasonable fix, the current ability is nigh useless now)

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

Not sure about the others, but when I said I wanted survival mode I wanted a traditional survival mode. I have probably played over a hundred survivor maps on starcraft/warcraft and a handful on FPS. And this is the least skill based of them all. If you make it or not seems to me to be decided of a roll of a dice rather than your map knowledge and skill.

Survival is supposed to be about surviving against the enemies. It should be death by swarm and not death by suffocation. So basically an endless defense without an object that needs protecting and no wave counter. And preferably a large map to move around on.

Rename it to something else, then I can't really complain. I just don't like it when you refer to red apples as green apples.

Edited by Frendh

Not sure about the others, but when I said I wanted survival mode I wanted a traditional survival mode. I have probably played over a hundred survivor maps on starcraft/warcraft and a handful on FPS. And this is the least skill based of them all. If you make it or not seems to me to be decided of a roll of a dice rather than your map knowledge and skill.

Survival is supposed to be about surviving against the enemies. It should be death by swarm and not death by suffocation. So basically an endless defense without an object that needs protecting and no wave counter.

Rename it to something else, then I can't really complain.

Agreed. I kinda like this mode right now, but I don't like having to chase after time for a "survival". It's basically the same thing as defense, except you move around instead of staying in one spot. You have to keep the "non-existent cryopod" alive by picking up a random objects you find in enemies.

It's not a typical survival mode, and even if it's quite fun for me, I would have much preferred a simple, straight forward survival mode where you keep yourselves alive. This way, you don't need to constantly rush around to pick up the oxygen things; you'll have the choice to stick together, to run around, to spawn camp, etc. without worrying about those green waypoints.

My nitpicks on the matter.

Edited by Casardis

no offense to the DE's but realeasing the shred and other mods that people put hard work into earning just went to waste thx

You obtained them weeks in advance and you were guaranteed drops instead of having to run dozens of nightmare missions for a really low % drop chance. Like Blaze being 1.1% or something like that. Don't be stupid.

Hater post... be gone... drop rate is gonna be high probably, why do you suffer ? is not making you less better.  Get a tampon

no offense to the DE's but realeasing the shred and other mods that people put hard work into earning just went to waste thx

Oh so those event mods are available now but the others aren't? Christ DE, one step forward two steps back...

They added 3 more mods to the random pool of rewards from nightmare mode, as they said they would do when the event ended in the live stream. What makes you think that the 10 current nightmare mods are going away? lol...

I just downloaded the client and it says " Update Failed Some Content Updates could not be downloaded from our servers The Update will be restarted shortly." and it keeps restarting and restarting on and on.. I tried reinstalling and it still does that.. please help me so i can play..

Adding them to the nightmare mode reward pool is a good thing. A LOT of people got screwed over during the Arid Fear event and this gives them a slight chance to possibly get those mods doing nightmare mode repeatedly... I'm sure they will have to work a hell of a lot harder than we did to get 100 points running that easy event. You act like they are just handing them out. Besides, we've had them several weeks longer than those who didn't. It shouldn't matter anyways, this is a game. If running the event was "hard work" to you, well... I'll just leave it at that. Don't be so selfish. ><

Edited by GMSantasHelper

no offense to you, but putting hard work into earning something without anyone saying it's a one-time only exclusive thing and then being disapointed when finding out it isn't is a waste of disapointment.

You should be disapointed at your disapoitment.

You had exclusive use of those mods for over a month, also after the debacle that people was up in arms over with Arid Fear, they proably felt that this time they could release those mods. That time was not a waste, that is you just being a bit shortsighted.