Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We have war, broken war, and no dual broken war?

(PSN)Red_12hino

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

giphy.gif

No. More. Dual. Swords. Please.

Not asking for dual wars, or dual nikanas, or dual scindos, or dual mios, or dual orthos, or dual  jat kittag, or dual sheev, or furax that go over my furax bro, calm your hatred for them. Its a very legit question.

If there is the broken war, and you have the other half of the broken war, shouldnt you be allowed the option to use them as dual broken war?

Edited by (PS4)Red_12hino

On 2018-09-01 at 9:26 PM, (PS4)Red_12hino said:

Not asking for dual wars, or dual nikanas, or dual scindos, or dual mios, or dual orthos, or dual  jat kittag, or dual sheev, or furax that go over my furax bro, calm your hatred for them. Its a very legit question.

If there is the broken war, and you have the other half of the broken war, shouldnt you be allowed the option to use them as dual broken war?

No more dual swords.

On 2018-09-01 at 11:26 PM, (PS4)Red_12hino said:

i think that it would be more lore friendly if it was a dagger

On 2018-09-01 at 10:26 PM, (PS4)Red_12hino said:

but War is dual Broken War... 

I get what you're saying though. I would honestly prefer to have a War-specific stance mod that maybe splits War into two Broken Wars for an epic crowd control combo