Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is your favorite warframe character?

PotatoTities

Stalker

You start off being super afraid of him, you get the flickering lights and are like "oh dear sweet jesus please don't spawn on me", then the message comes...."WHY ME! WHY!! MY GEAR PLISS DE THIS NO!", he spawns in, you're dead and no rewards.

But then you git gud (or you realize that you can totally avoid him as the operator in void moid and basically 3 shot him with any decent amp).

YOU GIT GUD STALKER BISH!

One of my favorite characters is Maroo. She's got just enough sass to seem like a friendly character who also pokes fun at you. She also is an excellent source of ayatan sculptures.

What is her deal with her.. well deals anyway? you go in there get the sculpture and then you keep it?

One of the only logical explanations I have is that the warframe universe has some sort of video uploading program like TubeTube or something, and she uploads sick montages of us tenno racing to get the sculptures for massive add revenue.

Also clickbait. she probably uses clickbait.

On 2018-09-05 at 8:14 PM, FreedomWing91 said:

My baller boi, Baro. You know he's cruising through the system in a space Rolls-Royce, because the dude knows how to hustle and make a good buck. I respect that.

I'm rolling on the #*!%ing floor crying of laughter what in the #*!%

On 2018-09-07 at 2:29 PM, Agentcheese said:

One of my favorite characters is Maroo. She's got just enough sass to seem like a friendly character who also pokes fun at you. She also is an excellent source of ayatan sculptures.

What is her deal with her.. well deals anyway? you go in there get the sculpture and then you keep it?

One of the only logical explanations I have is that the warframe universe has some sort of video uploading program like TubeTube or something, and she uploads sick montages of us tenno racing to get the sculptures for massive add revenue.

Also clickbait. she probably uses clickbait.

OMG RAREST POSSIBLE STATUE FROM AYATAN HUNTING!!! TENNO NEARLY DIED!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE!!

My favorites:

Lets start with a nice bowl of SALAD V.

alad_v_laughing_alone_while_eating_salad

Now lets ask for Greedy Milk from General Sargas Ruk

85f.jpg

After eating we praise the void with Nef Anyo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiszW3ortjoIEoYIdtuaN

Then we get our necks snap by The Kela De Thaym

57b.jpg

Cause Violence is fun.

acolyte___violence_by_shinyche-daotgtd.j

[ Honorable Mentions ]

Cephalon Simaris (Cause he is a closet weeb now).

med_1526655286_00032.jpg

Vay Hek (Cause why not).

tumblr_o4b90uLh4p1sujc3eo1_1280.png

Tyl Regor (That smooth voice).

ah7gyg59xub11.jpg

[ Bring Back Tubemen of Regor event. PLEASE! ]