Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Banned (Multiple attempts for reversal of ban)

DeaneTheMachine10A

vor 5 Minuten schrieb DeaneTheMachine10A:

"cheatengine64.exe" is the bit version. look it up.

I did look it up and you can download the file cheatengine64.exe through the Link Cheat Engine 6.4.

Besides the downloads on their page never include bit versions in their files names....

I don't understand that anyway...for most games the progression is the game. Why skip the progression and cheat?^^

Edited by (PS4)NoOscarMayerNo

1 minute ago, DeaneTheMachine10A said:

I did and you are wrong

the current version of cheatengine is 6.8.1

the exe is named cheatengine681.exe

and looking at version 6.4 it's named cheatengine64.exe.

so remember

don't use cheatengine. it will get you banned

I did and you are wrong

the current version of cheatengine is 6.8.1

the exe is named cheatengine681.exe

and looking at version 6.4 it's named cheatengine64.exe.

so remember

don't use cheatengine. it will get you banned

I'd imagine that DE's cheat detection is pretty decent, so either you, or someone else, used cheatengine on your PC (the defense about it being a 64 bit application and you have a 32-bit system is laughable).

Bottom line here, DE have banned you, you tried to get it overturned, they said the matter is closed (at least to them), I don't know what you expect to get out of posting here, I very much doubt DE are going to overturn the ban, so you may as well just shout at a mirror.

Edited by (XB1)Danowat32

12 minutes ago, ChaosWolfGR said:

RIP you 😞 

I ain't gonna beg for something I didn't do. 

30 minutes ago, kaldewej said:

This is so pathetic. First you play the "i'm disabled" card but you used cheat engine on the game? Did i understand that correctly?

I am disabled. That ain't funny mate.

As for cheat engine, after a little research it installs 2 applications; 1 for 32bit systems and 1 for 64bit systems. As we all know you cant run 64 bit applications on 32-bit systems. They have said in their support ticket that is was a 64bit version of cheat engine. It is technologically impossible for that to happen.

As for cheat engine, after a little research it installs 2 applications; 1 for 32bit systems and 1 for 64bit systems. As we all know you cant run 64 bit applications on 32-bit systems. They have said in their support ticket that is was a 64bit version of cheat engine. It is technologically impossible for that to happen.

And now you are admitting you installed cheatenginge.
Case closed, you did wrong.

Gerade eben schrieb DeaneTheMachine10A:

I ain't gonna beg for something I didn't do. 

I am disabled. That ain't funny mate.

I believe you that you are disabled. Still don't understand why this is relevant in this case? You just mention it so people aren't to harsh on you.

And you are really using a 32bit System? Can't get more weird than this.

Posting threads and making demands on the forums will not get you the answer you want.

If support has said the matter is closed and your account won't be restored, then it won't happen.

Spam posting the forums will only gain you warnings and using alternate accounts to bypass your ban will only lead to the accounts being banned and further restrictions being put in place.