Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

223 or 423 for second amp?

Kebast

Question

On 2018-09-10 at 7:39 PM, KIREEK said:

The combination follows the same patern as builds, riven mods, weapon&warframe composition, the decision is always yours because it's the only one that will work.

The amps are combinations of utility based attacks, you have to decide based on your own gameplay (requires gameplay) so that the amp is a combination suited to you and you alone.

You do not play our game and while may some say 444 because 4 is higher then 3, you have to think by yourself if the utility makes sense, otherwise you'll complain, you will regreat the choices made by others and you'll waste time trying.

If you had this mentality since you made your 1st weapon build, then i don't know why would you stop now to copy an amp composition, because that won't lead anywhere.

I understand what you are trying to say to the rest of the Tenno and I must apologize on behalf of them that they don't understand you. I will say though as try as you might, most people in general both in game and in real life simply won't ever understand for whatever reason you could think of. Even if the answer was... simplified.

Please do understand from where I come from on this.

2 hours ago, (PS4)NecroLord91 said:

I understand what you are trying to say to the rest of the Tenno and I must apologize on behalf of them that they don't understand you. I will say though as try as you might, most people in general both in game and in real life simply won't ever understand for whatever reason you could think of. Even if the answer was... simplified.

Please do understand from where I come from on this.

It's not wrong that people should understand what they're building and not just blindly copying, but @KIREEK is being an ass about it. Most players do not have the resources to build and test multiple amp configurations. Knowing the paper stats of an amp part is not especially useful in determining the actual performance in a relevant situation. Telling a player to pick parts that suit them is completely useless when they don't know what would suit them. There is no way to test builds, so his "advice" is equivalent to saying "build everything".

22 hours ago, corallein said:

It's not wrong that people should understand what they're building and not just blindly copying, but @KIREEK is being an ass about it. Most players do not have the resources to build and test multiple amp configurations. Knowing the paper stats of an amp part is not especially useful in determining the actual performance in a relevant situation. Telling a player to pick parts that suit them is completely useless when they don't know what would suit them. There is no way to test builds, so his "advice" is equivalent to saying "build everything".

Item descriptions and videos are more then enough.

I literally made 1 single amp, nailed the 1st try.

On 2018-09-19 at 1:59 AM, Nepelwerfer said:

Having built 423 because 223 felt "redundant", feels a lot better to use in kuva flood/siphons to snipe clouds from afar.

Yes, i have ran some kuva missions with it, and I do like the 4 prism for those. The primary fire isn't bad for tricaps when I don't want to get to so close

2 hours ago, Aazhyd said:

Anspatha Brace has been fixed, so how's that?

The only thing that could beat the crit brace for Eidolons is a brace that gives even more crit. But the energy pool & regen effect could be nice for fighting Sentients elsewhere. Or if you wanted to try Operator-only solo runs of normal missions for some reason. 😉