Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

By Zephyr to disperse the poison Poison

AmazingVoltExtreme

Just now, krc473 said:

I was more after specific examples. In what situation would you use this?

• Poison/gas - I am not really sure when you find this.

And what about the other abilities (3, 4) that cause strong winds? 

Her other abilities have already a lot of good uses, her 2nd doesn’t 

I think the OP means gas clouds from Nox and the fart infested drones. 

I want to take this further though, I want it to remove all hazards on the field. Fire, gas clouds, magnetic orbs, even ice (think very hot/warm wind).....it’ll prob be an augment but it really shouldn’t, still I think it’ll give zephyr a new angle to play with 

11 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

她的其他能力已经有很多好用,她的第二个没有 

我认为OP意味着来自Nox的气体云和放屁的无人机。 

我想更进一步,我希望它能消除场上的所有危险。火,气体云,磁性球体,甚至冰(想想非常热/暖风).....它可能是一个增强但它真的不应该,但我认为它会给西风一个新的角度来玩同 

:facepalm:

5 hours ago, Hozaki said:

why....Regrettable....I can't understand

Oh, my apologies, let me explain a little.

Okay my friend, the simple story is this: Zephyr is the only frame that went the entire time between first release and Prime release without an update to her abilities. There were functionality updates, where DE worked very hard to make abilities like Turbulence actually work as intended as new weapons and enemies were brought into the game, but that's about the total extent of their attention.

Because of this, in this forum alone (I wasn't on Reddit or similar, so I can't tell you how many more must have been there) well over 600 threads about Zephyr created between December 2016 and December 2017. Then, when DE announced Zephyr Prime, dozens more appeared instantly.

I personally participated in hundreds of them and read through the rest, I even created six or seven of my own.

I advocated for one of her augments to be something like 'cleansing' or 'purifying' winds that would allow one of her abilities to clear away Traps and Area of Effect fields, like the Infested Gas trails. I wasn't the first person to do that, and many other people before me and since have asked for it.

But DE did the Rework to Zephyr in January to February this year, and they decided that it was either too powerful, or that it wouldn't work because of some obscure part of how these clouds are created.

The simple answer is... it didn't happen because they decided it shouldn't. We never got the 'why', just the 'no'.