Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Spy with Infested + energy reduction

thegreatAce21

All the enemies can react to noises - most of the ablilty cast sounds, melee swings etc. Also remember that Infested (and Corrupted, by the way) have the hive mind - within some range they all aware of your presence if you disturbed anyone of em (that changes their behavior even if their minimap markers appear unalerted).

Edited by Zanoza-chan
typo :v

11 hours ago, W4RM3CH4N1C said:

Okay, so i'm ivara, i go into a surv, go into prowl and THEN set the alarms, how do the infested know how to follow me with pretty much pinpoint precision?

They have hivemind and are actively looking for any disturbances.  And I do mean any.  Sound, air movement, etc.  

That's my reasoning of it.  Think about this for a bit; have you ever been able to just sneak up on an Infested and stealth kill them without using sleep, etc?  I've been able to do it recently, but haven't for almost two years.  

Infested have the ability to smell you, or have greatly heightened senses. you might have noticed that, unless you're very quick, and it's the first one you see, getting a stealth kill on Infested is much harder than on any other faction (which is a shame because the animations for Charger Stealth kills are so much cooler). the Corrupted in the Void are the same, though I think the Neural Sentry controlling them is alerting all Corrupted personnel to your presence. only time you can go through an entire infested mission without detection is by remaining invisible from the start, to which only Ivara or very tactful Loki users can accomplish this.