Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Different sortie reward and yet... The same

(PSN)big_eviljak

Could we plz get a kuva humidifier or like a kuva extraction cylinder(made that up) for the kuva reward? Give it similarities to sculptures in that u can add parts onto it and make it do things. 

Can turn it into kuva, or trade it, or decorate ur ship with it.

Maybe make the kuva rewards on the plains instead be the various parts to connect to it.

Just an idea.

16 minutes ago, (XB1)PredakingXYT said:

Mmmmmm, so, more resources to grind out RNG for...Sounds like...no thanks.

What more resources? Explain.

The kuva reward would be this item in sorties.

Attach the kuva pieces u get from the plains... We aready have kuva rewards in the plains (300 kuva) rewards. The pieces to attach would be worth 300 kuva..

What extra grind?

Edited by (PS4)big_eviljak

1 hour ago, (XB1)PredakingXYT said:

Mmmmmm, so, more resources to grind out RNG for...Sounds like...no thanks.

Not really what was suggested.

But even if it were, what's wrong with that? When you already have everything in the game, you kind of need something new to grind for. Otherwise there's no reason to log in and play.

Kuva sculptures might be kind of interesting, though if this were to be implemented there should also be a weekly mission for them like with Ayatans. it could take place on the Kuva Fortress, and while there's no challenge rooms, the Spy Vaults there are among the toughest in game, so reaching those vaults undetected would make a suitable objective. the mission might be hard for some, but it would encourage people to learn the vaults more. 

adding the "stars" to Kuva Survival would also be an interesting option.

10 hours ago, rune_me said:

Not really what was suggested.

But even if it were, what's wrong with that? When you already have everything in the game, you kind of need something new to grind for. Otherwise there's no reason to log in and play.

Then how about more content instead of just more resources, that won't actually change up the game.

11 hours ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

What more resources? Explain.

The kuva reward would be this item in sorties.

Attach the kuva pieces u get from the plains... We aready have kuva rewards in the plains (300 kuva) rewards. The pieces to attach would be worth 300 kuva..

What extra grind?

Sure maybe resource was the wrong word, item then. You know what I mean, I'd rather not just another item.  Plus, I think the 6,000 kuva reward is enough.

18 minutes ago, (XB1)PredakingXYT said:

Then how about more content instead of just more resources, that won't actually change up the game.

Sure maybe resource was the wrong word, item then. You know what I mean, I'd rather not just another item.  Plus, I think the 6,000 kuva reward is enough.

Your in the minority. The only change is more options. You get more for the same effort not less.