Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague Star Bounty bug

plikadiida

Hello,

Wanted to report a consistent bug in Plague star bounty:

Every time during night in plains, bounty fails at stage 2 (where you have to protect the mixer). And no, it's not getting destroyed as I said happens only in night time when the Eidolon walks around. 

Done night several times, no issues.   You know it could be being killed by the eidolon and that could in theory kill it really easily, not that I've experienced that either...

Only issue I've had with stage 2 is the info regarding catalyst/phylaxis and the timer not showing up.

I mentioned the Eidolon just as a reference of time, he usually is not even close to mixer. Another thing - this is happening while I'm going solo and  every god damn time. However during day time everything is fine - no issues, no bugs. I even tried different instances - all the same.

I usually play solo too, and get odd results sometimes

I had one last night where a butcher spawned inside the mixer and destroyed it because I didn't notice in time. (Not just inside the vault, mind - sticking halfway out of the mixer console itself)

I also had one last night where it seemed like no enemies spawned at all - they actually had all spawned inside a nearby cave for reasons unknown... guess they decided to have a party instead of coming out to get slaughtered. I only finally saw the dense cluster of red arrows on my radar as I was leaving.

Edited by FenricFox

I've had a couple issues with stage 2 of the event. I play solo, but sometimes a couple seconds after starting the mixer it's instantly destroyed. One time I couldn't even get to the mixer to start it before I got a "bounty failed". 

Although the one thing that frustrates me is randomly getting 1 shot by something on stage 2. Straight through Iron Skin and my health.

I've had this happen quite a few times solo.  I have no idea how or why, even while playing as Frost with my bubble up covering the whole thing running in circles (and through) the point.  

This morning I had it happen while the point was at 100% health and shields - I was watching the timer/hp since I had about 40 seconds left and there wasn't anything around inside my bubble.

Very frustrating to say the least.