Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts...no One?

MasterZalm

Apparently no one does alerts in this game, at all....I have had to solo the last three alerts I have had access to, since no one does alerts anymore, at all, ever, for any reason whatsoever. Because you know, people would prefer to just ignore in game attributes, the same way people like to ignore CoD single player campaigns.

Edited by MasterZalm

People swarm to alerts that are worth doing. Any alert that gives a tiny amount of credits or an easy to find material is ignored because it isn't worth doing.

Ignore these alerts, go to recruit, ask for a void run, do that and you'll get many more credits and much better drops.

The majority of alerts simply aren't worth it.

No, I do all alerts I have access to, no matter what the alert. I dont care if its for special loot (though more vauban stuff would be cool) I just do them because they are supposed to be something every one does real quick. Void runs to me dont seem to be as fast a alert runs, though they do offer better rewards.

BTW...I'm to low level to go asking for void runs anyway...I would basicaly be piggy backing, and alot of 'pro' gamers in most games dont like piggy backers.

People swarm to alerts that are worth doing. Any alert that gives a tiny amount of credits or an easy to find material is ignored because it isn't worth doing.

Ignore these alerts, go to recruit, ask for a void run, do that and you'll get many more credits and much better drops.

The majority of alerts simply aren't worth it.

This. I used to use alerts for farming materials with masterthief and thief's wit, they seem to have a higher material drop rate so I thought they were good missions for going slow and exploring, but typically the only people who join are of this mentality and so they rush the thing.

I tend to really dislike people who rush missions way ahead of their team, but in this one particular case I get sympathetic because sometimes you get that guy who's got to go to work and has been trying to catch an alert for THIS PARTICULAR THING since like FOREVER MAN... 

Edited by VKhaun

No, I do all alerts I have access to, no matter what the alert. I dont care if its for special loot (though more vauban stuff would be cool) I just do them because they are supposed to be something every one does real quick. Void runs to me dont seem to be as fast a alert runs, though they do offer better rewards.

BTW...I'm to low level to go asking for void runs anyway...I would basicaly be piggy backing, and alot of 'pro' gamers in most games dont like piggy backers.

if you want i could come along on the alert missions if im online that is, its true people tend not to do the credit ones since there are other ways of getting alot of credit

IGN KaiyenX if your interested :)

Tower 1 void runs only have level 15-20 mobs, are you sure you're too low level for those?

-

Alert missions are supposed to be things that draw the comminuty together, but currently the majority of them aren't worth doing. This is the game at fault, not the player base.

My advice? Level up a bit, ignore credit alerts and easy to find materials, and start working toward the worthwhile stuff.

- unlock all areas of the map so you have access to every GOOD alert that offers helmets, potatoes, forma, other BPs...

- check the wiki here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Keys - note levels of enemies for each tier and try them when you're ready.

- do the defence missions you've unlocked when you need credits or mods, they will reward you much more than the majority of alerts.

-

Again, don't blame the community. Currently, most alerts simply aren't worth doing.

Wait..... CoD have a single player?

(seriously seem alot of people dont even care about it)

as for alerts, i guess most people right now want to stroke thier own ego and set a time record, personally i only do alerts if its a weapon or rare resource i have issue getting.

Edited by BloodHungryKitten

Wait..... CoD have a single player?

(seriously seem alot of people dont even care about it)

as for alerts, i guess most people right now want to stroke thier own ego and set a time record, personally i only do alerts if its a weapon or rare resource i have issue getting.

I prefer the single player of CoD over the multiplayer. There are just too many 10-year-olds screaming on the multiplayer.

Why would anyone bother with credit alerts?

1.Credit is almost useless at higher levels.

2.Most credit alerts are low level thus there's no actual challenge for anyone that has a maxed weapon/frame(with mods of course) in doing them, so unless insta-gibbing enemies that cant even harm you is how you get your kicks its just a pointless, boring grind.