Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)KiillahX

Please bring the Old Raids back.

Recommended Posts

I think the best way to reimpliment raids is to take some of the events we have and make the more complex. Basically specially tailored bounties with a high difficulty. A good example is  Plague star . It is pretty raid like in scope  has a good reward system which variations could be made easily. To make plague star more like a  raid   I'd add a longer cave to get the toxin, with maybe a puzzle and a mini boss then finish it on a higher note with an infested boss even bigger than haemocytes.  Basically the whole bounty would be custom made and different to the normal ones. Doing this DE could reuse the map  and I don't think it would matter because of the size and they could maybe reuse some old bosses as mini bosses in it too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-09-24 at 8:58 PM, (PS4)KiillahX said:

Please bring the old raids back. Really miss them. Plains of Eidolon don't really give players the same 8 players experience as the old raids. Frankly, the teamwork for eidolon hunt is very weak. It would be nice to see more missions or content where 8 players can play together.

You confused me until you started talking about 8 players... Trials, you mean Trials, raids were something else in Warframe and I couldn't figure out why anyone would want those back. They weren't 8 man though, thankfully or the confusion would have stayed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 18/10/2018 à 12:24, marelooke a dit :

You confused me until you started talking about 8 players... Trials, you mean Trials, raids were something else in Warframe and I couldn't figure out why anyone would want those back. They weren't 8 man though, thankfully or the confusion would have stayed.

Yea, i remember the raid gamemode, but honestly.. no one care about it xD

So yea we speak about the trials

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-10-20 at 11:00 AM, Wind_Blade said:

Yea, i remember the raid gamemode, but honestly.. no one care about it xD

So yea we speak about the trials

Which is why I thought it weird anyone would want it back, especially because the subject said "old raids", if it had just said "raids" I probably would've figured it out sooner 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On October 7, 2018 at 7:04 AM, BoneBreakerx said:

my biggest problem with the raids was finding enough skilled ppl to do them... allways ended up being 2-3 ppl carrying the raid...

 

altho making a 4 man raid with the same scope would be awsome...

Yes that would be awsome there needs to 4 man tac alerts as well lv 80 100 plus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 7 heures, (XB1)BLACKMESSANGER a dit :

Yes that would be awsome there needs to 4 man tac alerts as well lv 80 100 plus

You have the RSB community.. it's was easy to find ppl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 2 heures, ----Legacy---- a dit :

i speak about another graph, don't see this one, i was speaking about the graph who show with mr

And it's not relevant anyway, you do only 3 raids by day, but a lot of the others mission with the fissures, invasion etc.. that why it's irellevent, you need to show a graph by number of player playing the raids one time by week in percents and in numbers

Because it's stupid to use this graph by mission type played

 

If an mission is played more than others it's don't mean it's more appreciate, it's can be not loved but played a lot because it's quick for relics or invasions, that why captures and exterminations is in top.

 

Raids is iat 1.3% for only between 1-3 run by day by the players that play it. considerings all we say before and the fact that we spam the quick missions a lot. So yea to have a true repretasion we need a graph by number of player playing the raids one time by week in percents and in numbers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wind_Blade said:

I speak about another graph, don't see this one, i was speaking about the graph who show with mr

Care to at least post the graph where your info comes from? Afaik, this is the only chart that DE has ever shown regarding mission playtime, so you're probably confusing the data shown in there or straight up looking at something made up by members of the so praised RSB in an attempt to inflate their numbers.

9 minutes ago, Wind_Blade said:

And it's not relevant anyway, you do only 3 raids by day, but a lot of the others mission with the fissures, invasion etc.. that why it's irellevent, you need to show a graph by number of player playing the raids one time by week in percents and in numbers

It's still relevant, players who did trials for fun would probably do them more than once a day each, however sayimg that players played trials 3 times a day is nothing but further proof that the only thing appealing from them was obtaining arcanes (and the potential platinum from selling them) since that was the only thing locked to be obtained once a day on each trial.

14 minutes ago, Wind_Blade said:

Because it's stupid to use this graph by mission type played

It's still way more than simple claims with no backup other than "i'm seeing another chart, which has the actual truth, don't look at the one shown by DE, but you gotta believe me on this even if i don't show anything to you". 

Without data to backup your claims you're basically defending a dogma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 3 minutes, ----Legacy---- a dit :

Care to at least post the graph where your info comes from? Afaik, this is the only chart that DE has ever shown regarding mission playtime, so you're probably confusing the data shown in there or straight up looking at something made up by members of the so praised RSB in an attempt to inflate their numbers.

It's still relevant, players who did trials for fun would probably do them more than once a day each, however sayimg that players played trials 3 times a day is nothing but further proof that the only thing appealing from them was obtaining arcanes (and the potential platinum from selling them) since that was the only thing locked to be obtained once a day on each trial.

It's still way more than simple claims with no backup other than "i'm seeing another chart, which has the actual truth, don't look at the one shown by DE, but you gotta believe me on this even if i don't show anything to you". 

Without data to backup your claims you're basically defending a dogma.

Still irrelevant because even if i play for the fun (i stock the arcanes) the cap was a limit for a lot of people except for when you when to train for speedrun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wind_Blade said:

Still irrelevant because even if i play for the fun (i stock the arcanes) the cap was a limit for a lot of people except for when you when to train for speedrun

So, care to show your actually relevant data?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And it's still change the fact that the graph is irrelevant caused by the fact that we a lot the others mission because it's quicker and their are everyhere (for invasion, for sorties etc..)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wind_Blade said:

And it's still change the fact that the graph is irrelevant caused by the fact that we a lot the others mission because it's quicker and their are everyhere (for invasion, for sorties etc..)

I see your point, however you pointed to be seeing another chart as a proof that raiders were 10 times more than what the chart shown by DE says

30 minutes ago, Wind_Blade said:

speak about another graph, don't see this one, i was speaking about the graph who show with mr

But for some reason you still refuse to show the graph you're talking about while trying to toss the discussion somewhere else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
à l’instant, ----Legacy---- a dit :

I see your point, however you pointed to be seeing another chart as a proof that raiders were 10 times more than what the chart shown by DE says 

But for some reason you still refuse to show the graph you're talking about while trying to toss the discussion somewhere else.

Still not fishined about that, sadly i cannot remember the excat stream where it's happend, but i can say it's was some a devstream between 4-6 mounth before the pause of the trials

(It's hard to remember i don't put note for each information i get)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys!! The whole point of this thread is to bring the Raids back. If you are not interested in raids or didnt used to run daily like me 3-4 times please keep your comment to yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wind_Blade said:

 Still not fishined about that, sadly i cannot remember the excat stream where it's happend, but i can say it's was some a devstream between 4-6 mounth before the pause of the trials

(It's hard to remember i don't put note for each information i get)

Whatever, ty for being a clear example of the raiding community refusing to accept the fact that they are actually a really small (but highly vocal) portion of the playerbase unlike what they use to claim and believe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 1 minute, (PS4)KiillahX a dit :

Guys!! The whole point of this thread is to bring the Raids back. If you are not interested in raids or didnt used to run daily like me 3-4 times please keep your comment to yourself. 

They can put arguments anyways it's better to know why people don't like raids to make them better as long it's constructives

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (PS4)KiillahX said:

Guys!! The whole point of this thread is to bring the Raids back. If you are not interested in raids or didnt used to run daily like me 3-4 times please keep your comment to yourself. 

So you want a thread in a open forum to become an echo chamber. I guess it says enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 1 minute, ----Legacy---- a dit :

Whatever, ty for being a clear example of the raiding community refusing to accept the fact that they are actually a really small (but highly vocal) portion of the playerbase unlike what they use to claim and believe. 

Yea i see that by the numbers of members in the numbers in the community (so yea we are not so small)

And when we know that we close to 10% it's not so small

I see more people that don't like raids that do anything to prove that the community is small

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wind_Blade said:

Yea i see that by the numbers of members in the numbers in the community (so yea we are not so small)

Once again, you keep refusing to show numbers and show the source of them i could easily claim that i'm a member of a moon clan with 15% of the ayerbase and way more members than those whi have joined RSB and then ask you to believe me with no proof of it.

5 minutes ago, Wind_Blade said:

And when we know that we close to 10% it's not so small

There's a big difference between "we know we are close to 10%" and "we think we are close to 10%".

6 minutes ago, Wind_Blade said:

I see more people that don't like raids that do anything to prove that the community is small

I see no proof of the raiding community being nearly as big as you claim it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
à l’instant, ----Legacy---- a dit :

Once again, you keep refusing to show numbers and show the source of them i could easily claim that i'm a member of a moon clan with 15% of the ayerbase and way more members than those whi have joined RSB and then ask you to believe me with no proof of it. 

There's a big difference between "we know we are close to 10%" and "we think we are close to 10%". 

I see no proof of the raiding community being nearly as big as you claim it is. 

.... just go in the community related to the raids you can see the numbers of actives, that the proof, you can verify yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Wind_Blade said:

.... just go in the community related to the raids you can see the numbers of actives, that the proof, you can verify yourself

Just checked the RSB discord and found that there are ~2035 players online right now, so let's assume all of them are active members of the raiding community

Going from there, Steam charts show 56.9 k players playing warframe an hour ago, so these 2035 players are just around a 3.6% of the players playing in steam alone an hour ago.

But that's not all, forums alone have ~4.3 millions of members, from which these 2035 raiders are just a 0.05% 

But then we get to remember that warframe has over 40 millions of registered players, so even if we consider only 40 millions and not the actual number, the amount of raiders active now in the rsb discord becomes just a 0.005% of the comunity.

And i seriously doubt that there are 4 millions of players offline in that server to make up for this difference.

Now care to explain where does your 10% come from? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 31 minutes, ----Legacy---- a dit :

Just checked the RSB discord and found that there are ~2035 players online right now, so let's assume all of them are active members of the raiding community 

Going from there, Steam charts show 56.9 k players playing warframe an hour ago, so these 2035 players are just around a 3.6% of the players playing in steam alone an hour ago. 

But that's not all, forums alone have ~4.3 millions of members, from which these 2035 raiders are just a 0.05%  

But then we get to remember that warframe has over 40 millions of registered players, so even if we consider only 40 millions and not the actual number, the amount of raiders active now in the rsb discord becomes just a 0.005% of the comunity. 

And i seriously doubt that there are 4 millions of players offline in that server to make up for this difference.

Now care to explain where does your 10% come from? 

hum... you compare the number of players .. with the numbers of raids played in percent of missions...... that not comparable you know, and ofc a lot of players have leave the game or are not in discord only, their are others community (you need to calculate with the numbers of the days when raids was in the game)... so yea your calcule is irelevant... that not the same things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wind_Blade said:

hum... you compare the number of players .. with the numbers of raids played in percent of missions...... that not comparable you know, and ofc a lot of players have leave the game... so yea your calcule is irelevant... that not the same things

What? I even gave the benefit of the doubt and compared the amount of active players in RSB when i looked in there with the amount of players shown as active in the last hour before that, and even tough steam charts don't show standalone PC or console players the amount of active players in rsb wasn't even half what you claim even tough it's probably the most fair comparison of the 3 i did.

I've already shown a graph, went to the only source of info you provided (fun enough you didn't even put a link to it, perhaps expecting me to not be in there and have to believe in your words with no way to get the info on my own) and parsed the info with publically available data which once again proved you wrong, yet you still dismiss it as irrelevant without showing any actual proof to back up your claims and conventiently you have no way to quote your sources either. Your behavior is nothing but a proof of how delusional is the raiding community and how blindly you will defend its dogmas even when put against actual and publically available data.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ----Legacy---- said:

What? I even gave the benefit of the doubt and compared the amount of active players in RSB when i looked in there with the amount of players shown as active in the last hour before that, and even tough steam charts don't show standalone PC or console players the amount of active players in rsb wasn't even half what you claim even tough it's probably the most fair comparison of the 3 i did.

I've already shown a graph, went to the only source of info you provided (fun enough you didn't even put a link to it, perhaps expecting me to not be in there and have to believe in your words with no way to get the info on my own) and parsed the info with publically available data which once again proved you wrong, yet you still dismiss it as irrelevant without showing any actual proof to back up your claims and conventiently you have no way to quote your sources either. Your behavior is nothing but a proof of how delusional is the raiding community and how blindly you will defend its dogmas even when put against actual and publically available data.

The problem is the charts themselves and how they are created. For every mission in Warframe except trials, one could repeat the mission as many times as they wanted to during the day. However, in the case of trials, you could only get an arcane from the three once per day. Thus, many people that did the trials at all did them only once each.

The charts show a small amount of playtime for trials precisely because of this reason. Trials were deliberately put at a disadvantage to provide more reason to remove them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...