[DE]Helen

New Contest: Dojo Remaster!

Topic will be automatically locked at 05:00 PM

• Clan name: Diamond Legion
  • Clan tier: Ghost
  • Clan platform: PC
  • Your Clan role: Founding Warlord

This project just came to a close a couple of weeks ago after losing one of our founders. As a way of invigorating the ranks and bolstering our morale, we began to revamp our dojo. Previously the dojo had not been touched for almost two years. 

The First Scene you will notice the Pods at the base of the pillars. These are placed in such a way that periodically you will spawn in the dojo inside of one.

Spoiler

If you switch to your operator, your warframe will stay within, kind of like a storage pod.

The Second Scene is the list of transporter locations for easy access and the Hub Room for our members to gather and hang out.

Spoiler

Most of our membership doesn't like loki so we covered him up. lol. There is a secret shrine at the top of the pillar. 

The Third Scene is our Pro Velocity Course Course. Here we train all of our new recruits aspiring to master the art of movement.

Spoiler

We punish Zephyrs on this course. No cheating allowed. It is possible to get low times, but only once a proper line has been established by the runner, and memorized muscle movements have been honed.   

The Fourth Scene is our Storage room. We figured that we have to have a room dedicated for storage as well as backup batteries, just in case the main generators go out. I mean, the 1.2 billion nanospores got to be going somewhere. 

The Fifth and Sixth Scenes are the Warlord Wings. These were set up by the Warlords themselves as a place where they could host guests, or have a pleasurable moment of peace and tranquility. 

Spoiler

The first room was created for my wife who has been in the clan since the beginning. The second is for my own tranquility. After all the war, this is where I go to meditate and contemplate the Lotus' actions, and plan how we might save her as a clan.

The Last Scene is our Founder/Council of Four Room. This is where our council makes decisions and casts judgment for disciplinary actions. It is also a briefing and awards room.

• Like 1

Clan Name: Tenno Of Shoen Seido
Clan tier: Storm
Platform: Xbox One
My Clan Role: Founder, Servant of the Lotus

I have a few thoughts and questions about this contest. First off great submissions everyone! Wow!  Thank you DE!

Feedback. The 5000 plat reward does not seem fair or useful. 

How can ghost clans be awarded 5000 platinum when mountain n moon clans which have exponentially larger cost will eat up that platinum.

Shouldn't the plat reward scale with clan size?

Also, platinum in the dojo is useless.I love the idea of rewarding us with old orokin tile sets.

Also I'd like to reward my clan members. A way of saying thank you. Can't I gift the plat to them? Can't we be given forma, kuva, catalyst, oxium to distribute to the clan? I have many great people in this clan past n present who contributed a great deal.

My other concern. Say for example we win and anyone can join the dojo at any point, will the instances be so full that it becomes a hindrance to my own clan members? 

The reason I'm not making a submission is I don't want to make it difficult for my own clan members to trade with ease in their own dojo.

Thank you.

Edited by (XB1)MediocreSupreme
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Clan : Reapers of Anarchy 2                    Tier: Ghost                                   Platform: PS4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

I thinky the New Dojo actually has fighting chance. I have to back and see if we have to post pics, I guess DE will get up with to come see them from within...

Clan Name: The Orokin Archaeological Society

Clan Tier: Ghost

Platform: PC

Contributing Members: 

TheOneMagnus-(Founding Warlord, Decoration Placement and Funding) 

13Anomalous-(Warlord, Decoration Placement and Funding) 

Imran0936-(General, Decoration Funding)

Foreword: When we started decorating our Dojo, we felt it best to focus more on making the rooms have a realistic purpose in a space station. We coupled the rooms we made with different lighting and effects setups to provide a great atmospheric experience to whoever entered and explored the various floors in our Dojo. Lastly, we hope you enjoy looking at our submission and by all means please leave us any feedback you may have.

aO1uKDv.jpg

Our Submission: https://imgur.com/a/NOvtcCg

Edited by TheOneMagnus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Unfortunately, it's difficult for us to participate, because we only have 2-3 rooms with decorations at this moment.
Here a picture of our hall. It took us almost a week. Some pic' : https://imgur.com/a/U68Mtsv

Clan : Univearth, PC Plateform. I'm the founding warlord.

7bWR3qV.png

Edited by iPyth0n
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

Name               == Grinding in the 90s
Dojo Theme     == Cyberpunk City
Tier                  == Ghost
Platform           == PC
Your Role         == Meme Police (General)

• Like 4
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1

Clan name: GentleManz
Tier: Mountain
Platform: PC
Role: Architect

Video, courtesy of our Founder Leader  and youtuber: Hellmanz (aka. MCGamerCZ)

Pictures:
Album: https://imgur.com/a/9LVxeZU
All Of the Pictures are in the album please check it if you want to see everything

Sample of some pictures:
On spoilers to not take a lot of space

Spoiler

TUxr5vi.jpg
LFf8xru.jpg
vT5qdAQ.jpg
ZRC9TZs.jpg
5gKQMj7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 6

Super excited about this!

Clan: Donnersuff

Tier: Ghost

Platform: PC

Role: Founding Warlord

The dojo is designed to look like built into a mobilized asteroid.

https://imgur.com/a/96LFLTO

Edited by Simmml
was missing something

Ok i'm on Ps4 How do i upload a Video . Of My dojo i custom made myself its epic 1 of a Kind some work not Done yet .Can i post my youtube channel here for you guys to check out my video of my dojo . I have no pc .Please do not copy my designs thoe unless u ask me 1st .Lol w/e i'll chatch the Nxt contest .Lol i'm a designer will not show my work till i'm ready . I see other ppls works all same pretty much mostley Go bots .

Edited by (PS4)GeNaCiDe122112
  • Haha 1

•War lordz

•Shadow Clan

•X-box's finest

• War Lordz VP (architect enabled)       o0 GREENE 0o is our War Lord and FOUNDER!  

I'm sharing  a couple videos, one starting with a nice garden area showcasing different flora across the system followed by a giant Robot wielding an Orokin sword and shield. The second video is a failed attempt on the clan obstacle course I built some time ago, please don't laugh at my failure it's rather difficult. I would be over joyed for others to get the chance to try it out and to come see what other secrets our extensive dojo has to offer.

War Lordz Dojo Preview

War Lordz Clan Dojo Obstacle Course

While I'm flexin' there's also gonna be a video of my orbiters uploaded on my channel so feel free to check it out!

Posted (edited)

- Clan name      :  The home of lost
- Clan tier          :  Shadow Clan
- Clan platform  :  PC
- Your Clan role :  Clan Leader / Dojo Builder

Spoiler

6affeeec8a13632734ddffe89d8fa0ec09fac7dd

1043b1246b600c33f2d8ec13164c510fd8f9a16c

b1a022380cd79123085f5faea1345982b3b7804a

8d042c600c3387449d641da75d0fd9f9d62aa06c

c3b9ee014c086e0657f402900e087bf40bd1cba9

7175f419ebc4b74577697eccc3fc1e178b82150f

aa3334f082025aaf90a0a41df7edab64024f1a72

4b6e621f95cad1c8828a0ef4733e6709c83d51d4

740405a7d933c8959c2a7da8dd1373f0830200a9

Edited by [DE]Helen
  • Like 2
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, nerangor said:

6affeeec8a13632734ddffe89d8fa0ec09fac7dd

1043b1246b600c33f2d8ec13164c510fd8f9a16c

b1a022380cd79123085f5faea1345982b3b7804a

8d042c600c3387449d641da75d0fd9f9d62aa06c

c3b9ee014c086e0657f402900e087bf40bd1cba9

7175f419ebc4b74577697eccc3fc1e178b82150f

aa3334f082025aaf90a0a41df7edab64024f1a72

4b6e621f95cad1c8828a0ef4733e6709c83d51d4

740405a7d933c8959c2a7da8dd1373f0830200a9

- Clan name      :  The home of lost
- Clan tier          :  Shadow Clan
- Clan platform  :  PC
- Your Clan role :  Clan Leader / Dojo Builder

哟,前几天贴吧的哥们汝也来了啊

Edited by [DE]Helen
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

Worth a shot :)

- Clan Name: Aragami X

- Clan Tier: Ghost clan 

- Clan Platform: PC

- Clan Role: Founding Warlord

Posted (edited)
  •  Clan name      :  Honbob
  •  Clan tier          :  Shadow Clan
  •  Clan platform  :  PC
  •  Your Clan role :  Dojo Builder(have Architect permissions)

https://imgur.com/gallery/mIuH7Km

Edited by Elogasgnaw
for add image link
  • Like 4
  • Woah 3
  • Applause 4

Clan name: The Teleri

Clan tier: Storm

Clan platform: PC

Your Clan role: Second Warlord

Mainly this showcases our whole dojo. I didn't really think my dojo was up to par like everyone elses but my clan insisted on me entering us. We still have a long way to go but this is our 'Zen' Dojo

Main Rooms:

0:00 - 2:15

2:22

2:57 - 3:10

4:37 - 5:55

6:07

Posted (edited)

Salute! I am the ’1st Royal Hokage’and 'Architect' of the {Royal Zoziak Empire} (Rank 9 Mountain Clan) (PS4). I was intending to remain low key but my Clan thought that I should showcase my architecture Of our Royal Grand Hall. It was built using original foundation layout.  (Traditional Dojo Hidden in Mountain Theme)

Edited by (PS4)OG_GRiLLZ