The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

KickBot & Cetus Time

Fr3sh

Why isn't it an option to ask KickBot what the Cetus time is?? It would be so helpful to just ask in chat instead of opening google and looking for a timer that's not even accurate.

I mean, if we could ask KickBot when Baro is coming, I think we should also be able to ask it when is night coming in Cetus, and when it's ending.

3 minutes ago, Ecliptix said:

I would prefer an in game command such as /dnd or /w etc rather than asking the kickbot. Something simple like /cetus would suffice I think. 

yeah that also would work, just an accurate timer ingame that's convenient 

hace 1 hora, Ecliptix dijo:

I would prefer an in game command such as /dnd or /w etc rather than asking the kickbot. Something simple like /cetus would suffice I think. 

I would prefer to add cetus time into the solar map interface somewhere

Edited by -Warpath-

21 hours ago, rastaban75 said:

It would be nice if they allowed a decoration that showed time in Cetus while we are in the orbiter, a sort of clock that we could place pretty much anywhere.

thats also a great idea.

3 hours ago, AFGNCAAP said:

DE could also just add a progressive shadow gradient to Earth in the star map. No need for commands or anything, you just look to see if Cetus/PoE are in the shadow.

wouldn't work
as earth night day cycle is every 4 hours (240 minutes)
cetus night day cycle is 100 minutes of day an 50 minutes of night

10 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

wouldn't work
as earth night day cycle is every 4 hours (240 minutes)
cetus night day cycle is 100 minutes of day an 50 minutes of night

Huh, didn't know that. I would have thought it'd be consistent.

I feel this so much.
Went out of my way to set up the Discord bot Genesis to alert only for Nitain and go off ten minute before each day/night cycle.
It works well enough I suppose but damn I would love a sort of Cetus clock/timer on the orbiter as a collectable. That idea is really neat.

Edited by RetroNomad

On 2018-10-02 at 6:20 PM, rastaban75 said:

It would be nice if they allowed a decoration that showed time in Cetus while we are in the orbiter, a sort of clock that we could place pretty much anywhere.

this. I imagine that an Ostron clock would be sort of like an Orokin sundial-looking thing, or maybe an Ayatan Sculpture that has a function. it would be pretty useful.