The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Kubrows? Heck Yes!

(XBOX)Cephalon Bacon

Here’s a fun little thought I just had!

What if DE were to make Prime Kubrows? How would it work? Here’s my thought.

Create a new enemy, Corrupted Ferals! These Ferals only spawn in Fissure missions, and are solid gold. They have a very low drop rate (2%) to drop a “Primed Incubator”!

These incubators are single use, and function somewhat like the cyst, there would be a separate option for the incubator below the helminth option. From here, you can either make a random incubation, or, mix or reuse prime kubrow prints only. These prints function the same way as normal kubrow prints, where you can mix and match. 

Other cool side, this would give DE a chance to create a different look for each breed! No more identical dogs, your Huras would look differently from your Chesa! 

Note, this is just an interesting idea I had, I don’t know that it would ever work in-game, but if it could or would, it would bring new life back to breeding. What do you think?

Lore-wise, they can't really make a "Prime Kubrow" because Kubrows are not genetically engineered using Terrocytes.  They can, however, probably make a Prime Helminth Charger.  

Also, this exists:

latest?cb=20151015150932

aCF2s6V.jpg&key=8cf40f697f5a814bcf3c9011

Edited by AlMcFly

16 minutes ago, AlMcFly said:

Lore-wise, they can't really make a "Prime Kubrow" because Kubrows are not genetically engineered using Terrocytes.  They can, however, probably make a Prime Helminth Charger.  

Also, this exists:

latest?cb=20151015150932

aCF2s6V.jpg&key=8cf40f697f5a814bcf3c9011

Yeah I know, lore-wise it doesn’t add up. But it’s a cool thought still!

Edited by (XB1)Bacon1O2

A post I made was more like an ancient ancestor of the kubrows. Basically a larger, more wolf like kubrow. An Ancient Kubrow. 

The story was more like the they were nearly extinct and Vay Hek managed to find them which after using some detective dna comparisons with the current kubrows, the Tenno discovered that there is a stronger, more ferocious kubrow. So basically you end up in a race with Vay Hek to find the exact location on earth where their nest is. Maybe even fight Vau Hek and beat him. But before he flees he destroys the nest pretty much yelling “if I can’t have it, no one can!”. But luckily one egg survived and you bring it back to the ship. Due to how complicated the egg is, you may need an imprint of each type of kubrow for the incubator. Then after a good bit of time, probably like 3 days, it hatches and you officially have an Ancient Kubrow.

The abilities would still be up for debate. I figured it would have the unique capability of using every unique mod of every kubrow due to its dna. But you would need the other kubrows and their imprints in order to obtain such a companion. It wouldn’t be a companion that you can get off bat. You would need to farm and level up the kubrows and gain their imprints to hatch an ancient kubrow. So it would take some dedication. No taxi can help, no short cuts. So the other kubrows wont really be obsolete since they would be needed. Plus there’s still the helm I th charger to switch with. 

But that was my suggestion for an advanced kubrow.