Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warlord founder

(XBOX)Oussii

Question

Me and my friend made a clan together since day 1,  4 years ago. And since then we've been playing and improving the clan till we got to Rank 10 (all research done).

With the latest update, the game made me warlord founder but not him, which is not fair to him

why we can only have 1 founder? what is there was 2 like in my case?

Can DE consider that please?

12 answers to this question

you can only have one because it's literally the founding member of a Clan or whoever the owner role has been moved to.
you can't have more than one because there can only be one owner.

it's always been this way, the UI just never expressed it. so until now there's been a secret "Warlord+" that Support has had to manually manage for Clans.

26 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

yes we did, it just happened that i registered it, but we both started it

Yeah YOU made the dojo so the technicality of founder warlord is your it since you were the person with the oldest join date then compared to your friend even if its mere moments apart 

founder warlord is pretty much the same as warlord if i recall anyway so dont see the big deal 

11 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

why we can only have 1 founder?

Because there is always just 1 person actually registering a clan.

it just happened that i registered it

Tada :) 

You can just use the clan's hierarchy settings to give him the same permissions as you.

If you really feel so bad about becoming the founder then just one question , why?

You said you registered it and if that still isn't enough then just try to talk to him and you won't feel bad and also if you guys are gonna get a bad relationship after this , it isn't your fault cause you

registered it

And by that, that means you own the clan and they are just your clan mate or assistance (just a pawn if you wanna make it sound more intense and offensive)

you guys don't get,, do you?

just imagine yourself in real life,, you establish a company with a partner, 50% each.

One of you will do the paper work and register it in the concerned dept.

Still it does not make you a founder, but a co founder

Tha't my point

3 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

just imagine yourself in real life,, you establish a company with a partner, 50% each.

Tha't my point

It's you who doesn't get it dude.

Besides, how can you prove it? DE's not gonna make an exception for you and this buddy of yours just because you claimed to have 'established a company with a partner with 50% each" in mind.

Before you make a request like this think about how it can be abused or verified first.

5 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Tha't my point

Now imagine yourself in real life getting told "only one person can establish a company, you can't co-sign".

Welcome to Warframe.

If its that big of a deal for your buddy just promote him to your position.

If you both want to be equal, create a new account, to which you both have access and make it founding warlord.

Also in real life two people can register one firm, but also cant travel into deep space to fight sentient buildings.

Edited by Ver1dian

vor 5 Stunden schrieb (XB1)Oussii:

Tha't my point

One of you would still be registered above/before the other on the original document. You both wouldn't overlap. That's the difference it makes here.

There's just no way to be truly on the same page if you do something together, in this case there's only one person who can register a clan who gets the title. Bottom line, it means absolutely nothing since the both of you know exactly what you did and i honestly don't expect DE to change theyr entire code over that...

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108