Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What’s the nicest thing you’ve done for a person on Warframe?

(XBOX)MadManArc

I sold a some stuff in trade so I could get 55 plat for a random I picked up from chat. Barely new him but he wanted some cosmetic and was short on plat, it felt good to see him happy about it. He still hits me up almost every day to run missions.

I also give away any mod I have more than 1 of to almost anyone who asks. Simple things but I know they made a difference to their experience. Thats what matters to me.

"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be."

• Most important: Going back to pick player B up when player A rudely start the elevator without waiting for them
  • Others: I've given fully modded starter mods, primed sets, Tennobaum, unlocking nodes, slots, and many more that I can't remember.

There was a dude who was last minute farming like me. When I found out all he needed was the rhino prime neuroptics I gave it to him (never got the parts I needed but I'll be fine). And I once sold a veiled melee riven mod for 5p.

Helping new players.

giving prime parts.

taking support frames in low lvl missions and helping new players with (explaining how game works giving un-flawed mods like flow and continuity and multi shot,) in return for vitality 😄 

I wanted to become a guide of the lotus a long time ago but somethings wrong with my playtime since every time i log on i see after months and months of playing it says i have only like 1000 hours and steam says i have 3500 hours so i dont qualify for the status.

I have played warframe on and off for 5 years since the mods where introduced instead of skill tree (yes warframe had a skill tree)

all and all i like to keep the positivity in this game, that everyone is welcome here and gives this awesome game a try

I've given quite a number of continuity, streamline, intensify mods out to players who were struggling to successfully farm them.

Opened my clan research to folks who had no dojo or clan but wanted clan research based items.

Give rivens away from time to time.

I don't really think there's a "nicest" thing as I just pitch in where I see someone could use a bit of help and lady luck or RNGesus hasn't gone to bat for them quite yet.

No one I have helped actually asked specifically for that help though...I just see the need and pitch in where possible.

Assisted an MR5 player in farming LimBo Prime, even gave them a couple of radiant neo/axi relics to complete the farm. Also let them in the Index for 3 rounds and helped begin Natah quest. Lastly, i've traded some ayatan for ignis wraith, but the player gave up on the game so the blueprint now lingers in my inventory.