Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What’s the nicest thing you’ve done for a person on Warframe?

(XBOX)MadManArc

I have given on Tennobaun to people I have not played with.

I have bought Prime junk from new players for 20-32 plat to help them get the Space they need for that Frame/Weapon in Foundry.

I have given a few of the Darvo deal packs to friends with not wanting anything in return. 

I have given clan members items or plat for their being born time. 

I have given full sets of Loki P, Rhino P, Ember P, Frost P to people that give me a good reason they want the frames for whatever they said they wanted to pay. One person offered to give me a Damaged Mod for a full set of Frost P. And I took the trade.

More but those are the ones that feel good doing

help newer(or not so new) Players understand as much of the game as possible - without holding their hand and playing the game for them, so that they may make educated decisions for themselves. (and can use all of the Equipment that exists effectively should they want to use it and all of the Tools they have at their disposal)

I bought a copy of Primed Continuity from Baro for a clanmate that had no access to the relay Baro was on. Prior to the trade, I maxed it out and all I asked in return was that one day, he does something similar for another Tenno in need!

gave away a boltor prime when it was meta - this person left the game
bought a random person the oberon deluxe skin - this person prolly still plays idk.

bought someone ivara - this person left PC to play on ps4

bought someone the nidus deluxe skin - this is my irl friend who still plays.

I try to help, simply. I have gifted some stuff to people, but mostly i try to give advice when people ask, or explain stuff. 

Ah, and I'm a resident taxi for Atlas farming, i hold public groups and rush the bossfight cause it's one of the few i really love to play the record breaking on. Fastest on pug so far was 1:55 from start to golem death. 

4 hours ago, (XB1)DragonBoltor45 said:

If we have enough people that have posted in this forum, I’ll tell.

I suspect a troll answer.

Anyways it was probably just me helping in chat when i was bored and being polite while trading, or just playing skillfullly in sorties so that others don't have to waste time and retry, nothing extraordinary.

I thought about doing some relic shares with rare relics with in game friends and i farmed void traces back when they weren't so abundant in Onslaught mode just for that but they were almost never online or if they were, they were occupied with something else, so whatever.

Not report the hundreds and hundreds of children that threatened with violence and murder for as little as implying that different chat channels exist for different purposes.
But each story has several sides, and this thread is doing its job to cheer one reader up.

Edit: Well this turned out to be a "my financial generosity demands recognition" thread, so I retract my statement. 

Edited by cxll

Sometimes I would stay and wait for the teammate that falls behind when the rest of the team is rushing to extraction point.

If a player don't know where to go, I would use marker to guide him or fire my weapon to get his attention , telling him "This way!".

Edited by yles9056

Well...I guess there was more to people to come to my forum then I expected. So let me tell you a story about the nicest thing I did for a friend of mine:

So I knew this friend since Destiny’s Year 2, The Taken King, and the thing is, he likes to use Nezha. So I figured I would try to get as much play needed and wait for the Nezha deluxe collection, and so when it came, I had 199 platinum at the time. But I got quite lucky as someone was looking for 2 Anasa Sculptures for 30 platinum total, and I was excited when i realized I had 229 platinum and the fact the Nezha deluxe collection was 225, and so I gave it to my friend. Now you maybe asking, “What was his reaction?” I’ll tell you, he was beyond excited and I’m sure he was quite thankful that night. I just hope I don’t see a Nezha, I see a Nezha Empyrean...The End.

But that wasn't the last thing I did for a friend. Get some more posts in this forum, I’ll tell you another story about my deeds. Thank you.

Edited by (XB1)DragonBoltor45

Helping new players and giving them some useful advice. Hmm I am not sure what was the nicest I ever did in this game maybe bought an equnox to a person who wanted her badly. The circle is closed at least because I got mine as a gift too so I just did the same what that person did with me. 

Bought a stalker pack to a new player back in time nearly at time when I started the game. I felt that person wanted that so badly and I just bought him the pack. He was very delighted and a year later he bought me formas, catalysts and reactors as a thank to kickstarted him. Good memories and hopefully that helped him to enjoy the game.

Other than this I am giving advices to younger players and helping to make good relations between our alliances.