Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make endo great again!

NorthernPotato

So hello, as it's not uncommon many, and when I mean many, is the majority of us suffer of endo deficite, we need it more, though it is a rare resource with high demand, yes I know there are ayatans, but they're not as farmable as arena in Vodyanoi (get it what I mean?).

TLDR : Buff Vodyanoi arena endo drops or endo drop gain overall... I don't want to live in warframe all my life, I want to try different things in life with a feeling I completed something (maxxed some primed mods) in this game.

Statues/Gems in Missions, Sorties, and almost every Mission in the game awarding lumpsum amounts of it as you play. plus Mods to dissolve and straight up Fusion Energy from Enemies you Kill.

basically literally everything you do in the game gets you significant amounts of it.
sooooooooooo...

39 minutes ago, taiiat said:

plus Mods to dissolve

and who the hek has THAT much time to dissolve hundreds of mods? until (if) they revamp the dissolve system......statues, stars and the arena are really the only good ways to get endo in large amounts that are meaningful....yes high level rots give 400 at a rather good chance....but still.

37 minutes ago, taiiat said:

Statues/Gems in Missions, Sorties, and almost every Mission in the game awarding lumpsum amounts of it as you play. plus Mods to dissolve and straight up Fusion Energy from Enemies you Kill.

basically literally everything you do in the game gets you significant amounts of it.
sooooooooooo...

15 endo per drop are significant vs 40,000 endo needed per primed mod?

Not sure if serious.

Look 15 endo!

Hahaha......

K i will try to not spend that whole 15 endo all in 1 place.......hahahahaha.

7 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

and who the hek has THAT much time to dissolve hundreds of mods?

you're joking, right? you have a Mod Station that you can crush all your junk Mods in seconds.
stack select by Duplicates, click sell for Fusion Energy.

you can do it in like 30 seconds.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

15 endo per drop are significant vs 40,000 endo needed per primed mod?

Not sure if serious.

i agree, not sure if you're serious
you got more than just one Fusion Energy Drop from that Mission, you probably got 20 or 30 of those drops, plus a hundred nondescript Mods
plus potentially thousands from Mission Rewards
and maybe you found a Statue in that Mission too.

Another option is farming plat and buying sculptures or trash rivens with a very high number of rolls.

14 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

and who the hek has THAT much time to dissolve hundreds of mods? until (if) they revamp the dissolve system

I used to do that. It's basically a passive way of farming endo, and it does give you a lot of endo.

(Passive) Endo farming is one of the few things the game offers after completing the starchart. I personally never farmed endo in the arena. It's a fun place, but I rather play other game modes. Endo is another one of those resources that once you've put a few hundred hours in the game, you won't even be checking the numbers before upgrading your mods.

I think Endo is in a good spot right now. You can farm it actively and passively, it mostly boils down to how soon you want to get that mod to max.

endo is a direct translation to efficiency

I'll give you an example:

Rebecca did recently an elite alert, gaining 1000 endo in 40 minutes, to give you proper context, this is terrible as it ammounts to 100 endo in 4 minutes

I in less than 4 minutes, doing a recent nightmare mission (remember those?) was able to find 2 yellow stars, 1 cyan star and 1 armored agility mod, this means that if i place the stars in statues, that's like 1000 endo, if i trade the mod for 2 or 3 filled ayatan statues (some players prefer giving statues instead of plat), you can easily gain 4000 more, this means the efficiency is 10x to 50x greater

You do not gain endo and resources from entering a mission and quiting, you get from DOING stuff, this is a very hard concept and the majority does not understand this, i notice this on sorties and just about every mission, players run in the missions but don't do anything, no kills, no cc, they get lost in certain rooms, no crates destroyed and so the final reward is the only thing, if this is you then you are getting exacly the reward for the effort you provided.

I do countless missions, i get 80 endo from the alert, i may find a star, a statue because my observation skills are decent (i only look at the minimap to identiify potential statues and many are in odd locations where no crate can be), i may get 15-30 endo from kills and then when i add everything up, i certainly have more endo in less time compared to what players do in certain missions.

You may be thinking that i'm out of my mind, being 50x more efficient, gathering more than normally you pick up, players in denial will not believe this screenshot, but it's the truth

Note: for new players this may cause an heart attack

Spoiler

pbffpqL.jpg

So you see, the endo is there, but you need to step up and do more in less time if you ever want to get the resource

You can buy statues, but you can also offer weapons, mods, lens and many other things players need, most don't have statues, but some do, a corrosive projection mod can easily give you several statues and an alert for that may take 2 to 3 minutes if it isn't an endless run.

There are already many ways of gathering endo, players simply want it easier (even more can you believe it?)

Edited by KIREEK

8 hours ago, KIREEK said:

endo is a direct translation to efficiency

I'll give you an example:

Rebecca did recently an elite alert, gaining 1000 endo in 40 minutes, to give you proper context, this is terrible as it ammounts to 100 endo in 4 minutes

I in less than 4 minutes, doing a recent nightmare mission (remember those?) was able to find 2 yellow stars, 1 cyan star and 1 armored agility mod, this means that if i place the stars in statues, that's like 1000 endo, if i trade the mod for 2 or 3 filled ayatan statues (some players prefer giving statues instead of plat), you can easily gain 4000 more, this means the efficiency is 10x to 50x greater

You do not gain endo and resources from entering a mission and quiting, you get from DOING stuff, this is a very hard concept and the majority does not understand this, i notice this on sorties and just about every mission, players run in the missions but don't do anything, no kills, no cc, they get lost in certain rooms, no crates destroyed and so the final reward is the only thing, if this is you then you are getting exacly the reward for the effort you provided.

I do countless missions, i get 80 endo from the alert, i may find a star, a statue because my observation skills are decent (i only look at the minimap to identiify potential statues and many are in odd locations where no crate can be), i may get 15-30 endo from kills and then when i add everything up, i certainly have more endo in less time compared to what players do in certain missions.

You may be thinking that i'm out of my mind, being 50x more efficient, gathering more than normally you pick up, players in denial will not believe this screenshot, but it's the truth

Note: for new players this may cause an heart attack

Reveal hidden contents

pbffpqL.jpg

So you see, the endo is there, but you need to step up and do more in less time if you ever want to get the resource

You can buy statues, but you can also offer weapons, mods, lens and many other things players need, most don't have statues, but some do, a corrosive projection mod can easily give you several statues and an alert for that may take 2 to 3 minutes if it isn't an endless run.

There are already many ways of gathering endo, players simply want it easier (even more can you believe it?)

I sell maxxed primed mods and your screenshot of five million endo looks impressive to a noob.

However thats 100 maxxed primed mods so try again.

I need more endo drops as i chew past one to two million endo per week maxxing out my primed mods to sell.

Edited by (PS4)aiptekfanboy
My bad as i use one to two million endo per week.

9 hours ago, taiiat said:

you're joking, right? you have a Mod Station that you can crush all your junk Mods in seconds.
stack select by Duplicates, click sell for Fusion Energy.

you can do it in like 30 seconds.

i agree, not sure if you're serious
you got more than just one Fusion Energy Drop from that Mission, you probably got 20 or 30 of those drops, plus a hundred nondescript Mods
plus potentially thousands from Mission Rewards
and maybe you found a Statue in that Mission too.

I use one to two million endo per week so try again.

I end up buying bulk filled anassa ayatsn sculptures to feed to my primed mods.

So yeah tell me how to get gud and get one million to two million endo from just mission running.

I run credit boosters, drop chance boosters, resource boosters and its not getting me the endo i need.

Edited by (PS4)aiptekfanboy
My bad itsone million to two millionendo i use per week

37 minutes ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

I run credit boosters, drop chance boosters, resource boosters and its not getting me the endo i need.

well, that's a problem you have to deal with when you're making Trading Primed Mods your job. (for some reason)
just like in any game, you're looking to go far above what any Player needs, and thus, in turn you would have to play the game as a job to balance out that equation.

but i guess that's just crazy talk. 

il y a 57 minutes, (PS4)aiptekfanboy a dit :

I use seven million endo per week so try again.

You are using 7 million a week because you want to. It's you who want to make profit on selling maxed primed mod, it's your responsability to work for it, not to DE to give you easiest way to make that amount. 

And think a little further, if endo is easier to have your maxed primed mod business will lose his value cause everybody will be able to do it by himslef. 

Hard to get (not so much as you can still have so much in a week) endo is the only reason you are able to make profit today. Don't blame DE for what you are responsible.

Edited by (PS4)Herrwann69

4 hours ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

I sell maxxed primed mods and your screenshot of five million endo looks impressive to a noob.

I need more endo drops as i chew past one to two million endo per week maxxing out my primed mods to sell.

You buy anasas, so you can sell max primed mods? It's no suprise you are doing it constantly, that's hardly profitable because there is an initial cost that cuts down the profit

Remember, i get what i have mainly from gameplay, not from buying statues.

Edited by KIREEK

14 hours ago, KIREEK said:

You buy anasas, so you can sell max primed mods? It's no suprise you are doing it constantly, that's hardly profitable because there is an initial cost that cuts down the profit

Remember, i get what i have mainly from gameplay, not from buying statues.

So you get one million to two million endo per week from just gameplay? 

And what part of its the endo limitation and not the platinum limitation that needs explanation ?

Did you miss the part where i need E N D  O !   E N D O! Not platinum lol.._.

I dont care about how much platinum profit i make per mod sale as long as i have Endo to max a mod and so its one thing to screenshot some  STORED endo and another to get one million to two million endo per WEEK, per WEEK! Every single WEEK .

So with regular gameplay theres no way you get two million endo per WEEK .

Got it?

17 hours ago, (PS4)Herrwann69 said:

You are using 7 million a week because you want to. It's you who want to make profit on selling maxed primed mod, it's your responsability to work for it, not to DE to give you easiest way to make that amount. 

And think a little further, if endo is easier to have your maxed primed mod business will lose his value cause everybody will be able to do it by himslef. 

Hard to get (not so much as you can still have so much in a week) endo is the only reason you are able to make profit today. Don't blame DE for what you are responsible.

I dont really care about the platinum profit as the fun is selling mods the same as selling the meta rivens that desperate fools._.Err loyal needy customers just have have have have to get right now.

And my duty as a trader is to fleece them._..Errr provide for those needs.

The fun is buying cheap and selling high.

Fashion frame and trade frame are the endgame.

Off to trade chat i go .

Bye.

Yeah, they need to rework the endo system, it's harder to farm endo than plat now, I might honestly buy ayatan sculptures with plat now. Ever since they added the umbra mods along with the recently new expel primed mods...jesus, there may be content drought, but definitely no release of primed mods drought.

Edited by CrystalSpark

Eh I can see what you mean but I also don't think it is that bad. I think two changes to endo farming that could be nice are

1. make it counted as an actual resource and thus get boosted by resource boosters and resource drop rate boosters which currently do not effect endo. 

2. Allow us to indirectly farm endo by converting Kuva in to endo by desolving riven mods. Basically just make refining/rerolling a riven add endo value to the riven when you desolve which stacks indefinitely. Lets say it adds 25% of Kuva spent on it into endo value. this means if you reroll something 10 times which is 19,950 kuva its now going to be worth an extra 4987.5 endo when it is dissolved. I know endo already kinda scales with rerolls but it scales  by a flat 200 per reroll which means you get a much lower endo to kuva ratio the more times that you reroll it. Changing it to a percentage just makes it so you always feel like you are getting value out of the kuva you a dumping into it. even if you don't end up getting a good riven out of it that you want to keep. 

12 hours ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

So you get one million to two million endo per week from just gameplay? 

And what part of its the endo limitation and not the platinum limitation that needs explanation ?

Did you miss the part where i need E N D  O !   E N D O! Not platinum lol.._.

I dont care about how much platinum profit i make per mod sale as long as i have Endo to max a mod and so its one thing to screenshot some  STORED endo and another to get one million to two million endo per WEEK, per WEEK! Every single WEEK .

So with regular gameplay theres no way you get two million endo per WEEK .

Got it?

yes, but endo is still easy to get, not by the magnitude you need, but by the magnitude OP wants, provided the effort to get it is there

Endo is a direct translation to efficiency while playing

mods also grant endo, the more mods you get (aka kills, finding caches) the more endo you can trade for, either by direct endo conversion or by trading.

The bulk of the endo is never the endo rewards from excavation for example, it's what you find on the way to the objective and extraction.

Capture missions with 2 kills aren't going to give you anything worthwhile because nothing worthwhile was done

"but i've completed the mission" isn't going to get what you want.

As an alternative, you can buy statues directly, the more plat you get, the more endo you can aquire, this means efficiency in trading and having things to trade will also help.

Edited by KIREEK

On 2018-10-07 at 3:13 AM, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

Oh, so that's why you want Endo farming easier... I see...

so I read this thread again and I come to a conclusion thinking that... yeah... the only logical way to fix endo is to make endo a legitimate drop that gets boosted by resource boosters, its a win-win condition for both DE (more money), and players get more endo if they buy a booster with plat.