Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fell asleep, again.

(PSN)vidare

Happened to me a few times back when T4 towers were a thing and the trend of camping in T4 survivals started popping up. I decided to just not play if something is too boring to even keep me awake.

Edited by Midrib

12 hours ago, (PS4)vidare said:

Last night, i jumped in a survival, Ani void. Was going for 10min for chanse at two Meso R1.

Some guys joined and keept going past 10min, so i deicided to not extract. Last thing i remember was around 20min, some guy was extracting, and being i was so tired i happily went that direction.

Suddenly i woke up, 10min later, now at 30min mark. In the middle of a room with tons of enemies. Had not died but maybe had been revived. This happens like every time, especially on low level survivals where you hardly can't die.

I am not 20 anymore though and usually have been at work the whole day when i game. But how common is this?

Grab a coffee and a cigarette.

I passed the 50 years marik long time ago, still when i play, i drink coffee

12 hours ago, (PS4)vidare said:

And no not 80, but 40. Maybe a midlife crisis ^^

You're old enough to be my dad... Fck this is throwing my sense of time off..

But yea, even back as a highschooler i used to end up taking quick naps in survivals, especially those long runs. At some point i get used to the gunshots and grineer sounds became familiar i get sleepy.

Somehow here everything is unorganized)) Where are the ratings, where are the winner tables?)

For example: "Slept 5 hours in Defense and never died," "Stood for 30 minutes in the Interception and did not even fall asleep." And the prizes to the winners ... people need to somehow motivate))

Falling asleep in Inaros during Ani survival...(not really, but i was sleepy and was paying attention to something else and didn't notice for a long while..), 15 minutes later i was standing at the same spot and my teammates were using me as a meatshield(was standing in a tunnel). Fun times. maximum usage! ;'D

Woah, this seems quite common from all the replies here. I use only pepsi (like cola) to stay awake, mild doze of caffeine, pulling all-nighters and 40 minutes on Venus and kuva survival. But not so many all-nighters anymore, only maybe once a month. I know it's not healthy but I just can't help it when something in warframe pops to mind and you just have to do it. Definition of an addict.