Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth frame which one to pick

ToxicBronze

Question

I have noticed some frames are just flat better for stealth missions I do realize that a lot of it is down to player skill but stealth missions are not my strong suit and any advantage would help

If any one would list the best frames for stealth and why that frame should be picked I would be eternally grateful.

Apart from the top 

Loki, Ivara, Octavia as they can go invisible. 

Limbo and Ash can work if you time em right and have good reflexes. 

Rhino can work if you know the vault (just stomp everything and run in) 

Huras kubrow or Shade sentinel can work very well to compliment some frames, but is not 100% reliable. 

14 hours ago, Kyoresh said:

You cast max Range cataclysm and stasis to destroy all cameras and for hacking: just use your operator. It doesnt get any easier.

Bingo. You've gotta be careful for the one or two Corpus vault types that have crewmen or drones inside, though. For those, it's usually better to snipe the cameras with your Operator. So I'd say that Limbo is a good Spy frame if and only if you've done The War Within.

I know all the backways to all of the vaults. I use Limbo for all of them because I can simply phase through magnetic traps and lasers completely undetected.

On corpus vaults, if you cast his 4 right by the entrance before even hacking the first terminal to get in, you can destroy all of the cameras and casually stroll through the lasers.

If you want, I can give a detailed guide on how to do all (yes all) of the Spy vaults in the game as Limbo. The only ones he can’t do are the ones on the kuva fortress only because the cameras there are indestructible.

1 hour ago, tobascodagama said:

Bingo. You've gotta be careful for the one or two Corpus vault types that have crewmen or drones inside, though. For those, it's usually better to snipe the cameras with your Operator. So I'd say that Limbo is a good Spy frame if and only if you've done The War Within.

or just freeze them with stasis as well ^^

Ivara is my recommendation; with the Prowl augment, you can walk through security lasers. Sure, she's "slower" than Loki/Ash/Octavia, but she can do the thing Limbo does where she just ignores security measures. Plus, once you both get 5 and enhance it some, she's tied with Limbo for best frame in spy hybrid operating efficiency (as both frames can "skip" laser walls).... and she stops really being slower because a ranked 5 speed is fairly quick.

The nice thing about having a leveled 5 is that you have a fairly decent stealth option at all times. Great if you forgot to switch loadouts and/or someone started the timer.

Edited by Eirshy