Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Background for UI is bugged

(PSN)N7_Dredgen

2 minutes ago, MillbrookWest said:

The only issue is the perceived indignation. For which it was stated the drama is not needed since a bug report suffices.

If DE refund you, there is no loss. See the phone example above.

Or perhaps there is just an issue in the way you convey your message... hence the feedback you got.

I am not the nicest person and I try my best to refine the things I say before they come out, and sometimes the anger does slip in.  At the same time though I do still feel warranted in the fact I feel slighted.  

If they refund me, yes no loss - but currently it feels like a loss.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

seems like a bug, personally i use stalker theme and have no issues. I love the Orokin theme as well, though sometimes reading yellow on white is a little hard on the eyes in certain light. plus I kinda wanted more shiny gold effects, but ah well.

Oh yeah, because the red on red Stalker theme is so easy on the eyes :wink:

7 hours ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

How do you not notice the volt in the center of the triangle in one picture but beside it in the other?  

oh ok i miss red what you said i thought you said something is wrong with the background 

granted i was very sleepy when i looking at it 

loading up warframe mines fine so it seems to be a bug you have the default theme you could try it with that if its the only one thats broken then i guess just wait for them to fix it idk what to tell you